Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are your most desired strains??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tomshark, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Death Star
    Super Lemon Haze
    Head/Sourband
    White Widow
    CHEESE

2. I really want to try some:

Cinderella 99
    Hashplant
    Romulan Haze

3. My favorite is blueberry

I want to try
    sour diesel
    Super Lemon Haze
    G-13
    And every other strain i have never tryed lol

4. I'd sayyy Super Skunk, Grapefruit, OG Kush, ECSD, Super Silver Haze and Hogsbreath.

5. OG Kush, Gorilla Grape, Black Dhalia, and Dynomite

6. Super Silver Haze
    Alaskan Thunderfuck
    White Rhino.

7. Super silver haze, my mate had some the other week but I missed out on it, I need to get my hands on some more.
    Chemdawg, Alaskan Thuderfuck just because of the name, mainly more decent sativas, hardly get any here in London, its almost all Indica stuff.
    I did just pick up some White Widow (and its real white widow this time, unlike half of the 'white widow' sold by dealers round here), and im getting some white rhino tomorrow and some cheese by the end of the week. So i'm in for a decent weekend :smoking:
    peace

8. 1. G13
    2. AK-47
    3. Alaskan Thunderfuck
    4. Champagne Kush

9. friend of mine brought back some Headband from a cali connect and ever since then i've been fiending for it.

Besides that I got my ideal strain in the bowl now, Purple Trainwreck:smoking:

10. sweet jamaican !!!

11. Green Crack
    G13
    Never tried those two.

My most desired that I have tried: Blue Dream, GDP, Sensi Star, Bubba Kush

12. i always wanted some Chem dog

13. Maui Waui
    Purple Kush
    Orange Kush

14. Romulan
    White Rhino
    Trainwreck

15. Chem dog is really good, but as far as very similar weeds go, I'd rather have real Sour D or headband (just tried headband a week ago for the first time, love it)

16. Some of my favorites have been genetics that are made specifically by the grower. Otherwise heres my favorites:

BigWreck (Big buddha cheese x trainwreck)
    Chemdog/Chemdog D
    Sour D
    Durban Poison
    Snowcap

17. id do anything for blueberry or purple kush. i love those more than any other.

but the runner up to those is any other kush.

im kush obsessed! :O

18. i would pay top dollar for sour creek seeds

19. White Rhino is really really nice. To the guy who wanted to smoke it. Id like to try hash plant.

20. in no particular order...

shark shock

maui wowie

orange kush

White russian

sweet jamaican

flo

mango diesel

grape ape

GDP

endless sky

dutch dragon