Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are your most desired strains??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tomshark, Jan 26, 2010.

1. OG kush
    but whats sativa mean
    dont be angry at my ignorance

2. #22 BlazinBlizzard, Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2010

sativa / indica are the two main types of marijuana. Sativa is more of an energetic head high, while indica is a cough-locking sleepy kind of high..

The best way to remember it is Indica puts you In-Da-Couch :D

Weed is either one or the other or a hybrid mixture of the two( 50-50, 70-30. 60-40 ect). I think there is a third variety that starts with an R, and produces really short plants, its very very uncommon tho

3. Ruderalis, wild hemp that autoflowers. This is the base for all of the autoflowering varieties sold on the market today.

4. blue dream
    black cherry kush
    green crack
    Sour D

5. #25 Nor.Cal, Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2010
    i've had a card for 2.5 years so i've tried a lot of different types. the ones that have made a lasting impression on me would be:

jack herer
    green crack
    super silver haze
    blueberry haze
    trainwreck

been told by one of my club guys that some new hazes were coming in a few months so i can't wait for those. think strawberry haze is one of them. they got some blueberry haze in this week that was by far the frostiest, spiciest tasting bud i've had. beautiful.

the various kush and 'purplez' that are easier to market don't do anything for me. they taste nice and look great but the body high is always weak compared to the head high i get from the sativa heavy strains.

something i haven't really been able to try are all the various diesels. i've seen sour and NYC diesel every once in a while but it's always been at a lower price point - ie not super top shelf maximum potential dank. don't know why none of the clubs around here want it.

6. interesting. thanks for the info :wave:

7. i personally do not give a shit. good weed is good weed. just because it has a name does not make it more potent. the no name i get is usually better then the named stuff. its also cheaper.

8. I'd be happy with these six as they have evaded me in my travels across the US. But my list is growing everyday..
    1. ChemdogxBlueberry
    2. Blue dream
    3. Romulan
    4. Headband
    5. A.T.F
    6. Dumpster

:smoke:

but who really knows if the strains we buy are the real strains, unless your buying directly from the grower or a dispensary (and even then it's still not a 100% as people do tend to lie.):rolleyes:

9. #29 BigTexChronic, Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2010
    I've had strawberry cough and some dank g13 shits rare though and oh so good! Being in South Houston I would say I would most like to try
    (1) Super Silver Haze
    (2) Chocolope
    see comment below.. but in the real world...
    (1) Northern Lights
    (2) Jack Herrer
    (3) Mango / Pineapple
    (4) Chemdawg

So definitely on the before I die list I WILL try those first two strains legit in Amsterdam, so planning Cannabis Cup trip after graduation haha!

10. Gran-Daddy Purp
    Headband Kush
    Green Crack
    Caramelicious

11. OG Kush
    White Widow
    Northern Lights
    Grand Daddy Purps

12. Sour P
    Alaskan thunderfuck
    Black widow
    deepchunk x strawberry cough

i want all of that D:

13. alaskan thunderfuck i guess (even though im not sure i believe in it)
    White Widow (can not find it anymore)
    UK cheese
    Trainwreck (same as ww)
    Durban Poison
    super lemon haze
    the list goes on and on

14. Peanut Butter Kush and White Widow :$

15. anything 90%+ sativa.

16. Purple Kush, Cheese, Strawberry Cough and Super Lemon Haze

17. Strawberry Cough
    Green Crack
    Super Silver Haze
    G-13
    Northern Lights
    GDP

18. juicy fruit and northern lights

19. grape ape
    hindu kush
    ak-47
    sour d
    white widow/black widow, haha one time i got a sac with both of them together

20. GDP is one that i've never tried and always wanted to, also likewise with northern lights, those two are just never ever around here. actually, there are never any fucking purps around here...gahd