Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Are Your Levels Of High?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by UniqueGrass, Jun 7, 2013.

1. #1 UniqueGrass, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2013
    Try to describe your levels: Buzz, High, Really High, Stoned, Outerspace. You can add more between levels if you want or even take out a level.

**All feelings present in the level above are increased in the next.**

Buzzed - feel happier and warmer, no vibrations, feel like I'm in a different place.

High - random giggles/possible uncontrollable laughing, relaxed, slight vibrations throughout my body, can FEEL my face, tend to stare at anything. Noticing more things

Really High - strong vibrations, uncontrollable laughing, just want to lay there and chill, some things pop out more (I see images in random patterns/objects | esp. trees outside), can 'hear' songs in my head (I be jammin'), random thoughts, feel like I'm sinking into whatever I'm sitting on if it's soft, say 'whoa'

Stoned/Gone - feels like I'm going uphill/riding a roller coaster when I close my eyes, ground feels like it's tilting, details pop out, music is AMAZING, trees look like 2D popups

Outerspace - never reached, at least I don't think I have... Maybe this is greening out, which only happened once and I can't remember anything but laying down from that night lol.

Not a seasoned toker, I've been smoking 7 months, but decided to get an answer from the people that should know their highs well.

2. 1- Buzzed
    2- High
    3- Pretty High
    4- Stoned
    5- Stoned Stupid

3. -Buzzed
    -High
    -Stoned/baked - Same level of high but stoned indicates body while baked indicates mind (to me)
    -Ripped/fried- same thing  on the next level
    -Chewed (does anyone else say this word??)

• Like Like x 2
  4. ^^^I haven't heard it before, even on the internet

• Like Like x 1
  5. I know that feeling of going up a roller coaster. Intense euphoria. Bong seshes with dank can do that do me.

6. 1) High (feelin good)
    2) Baked (Hungry As Fuck)
    3)Ripped (giggly, red eyes, music time)
    4)STONED (Couch locked with a stead right-side lean)
    5)Farked up (I usually just sleep)
    6)jdal;fasdfsdf  (that point where you can't even think of a word to express your current state of mind)

7. What I found from the net:

[​IMG]The Buzz
    Use:
    "catching a buzz" or the invitation "wanna catch a buzz?"
    (It CAN BE elusive, so you have to 'catch' one when you can)
    Practice:
    Limited to taking only two or possibly three hits (tokes, inhales, etc.)
    Effect:
    This is the first level experienced in getting high on pot. You catch a nice, calm, enjoyable, floaty, buzz.  First time users may claim to be stoned. This buzz practice is good for the daily user who begins their day with a buzz (not to be confused with "wake & bake" - see Stoned).  Catching a Buzz is not enough to get burnt out, and yet you have not truly reached the Level of High (so to speak).  You can revisit your joint or pipe later and refresh your buzz by taking a couple more hits.  This can be continued through-out the day with few (if any) ill effects.
    Explanation: 
    Depending upon the potency of your pot, any one of these effects could be enhanced or non-existent in your personal experience.  It may take only one hit on the bong with your Hawaiian to catch a buzz, or it could take more than 10 hits of a joint to catch the same buzz based upon the quality of your weed and your friends.
    Warning:
    These examples take into account the use of good to excellent grade reefer.  A nice buzz can last from 30 minutes to 2 hours.  The effects of getting high on marijuana can be different from one person to the next.  Marijuana is not a physically addictive drug.

[​IMG]The HIGH
    (my favorite)​
    Use: 
    "getting high", "let's get high",
    Practice:
    This level is generally reached when you smoke a joint or a couple of bowls with friends.  Attainment can be reached with 4 to 8 hits of decent weed.  It goes beyond a buzz, but you are not stoned either.

Effect:
    When you have continued from the Buzz level, you will quickly get funnier, and can become internal with your wild and sporadic thoughts.  You may experience phases of paranoia at this level, I do not. That comes from (potentially) breaking a law to do it, or having to cover it up or hide it to begin with (IMO).  You generally feel good, may want to do something fun or exciting, will like the taste of food and drink, and can still perform and enjoy your partner sexually.  Now that's a drug!  Audio and Video experiences seem enhanced to you.  Focus & creativity are generally increased with the one exception of ADD users.
    Warning:
    People have reported witnessing uncontrollably laughter at nothing or anything at all.  Having them explain the source of their laughter is futile.  Laughing to tears is possible when paying attention to deep, meaningless conversation and humor. 
    Existing addictions like video games, alcohol, sex or adrenaline rushes of any type seem magnified and craved for, when high.
    Red, sometimes bloodshot eyes can be experienced while at this level of high (standard eye drops can mask this appearance). It seems more fun to you when your friends are NOT high with you - but it's not fun or funny to them. Great marijuana can keep you really high for hours with minimum burn out.  Some marijuana can leave you with dry mouth, also referred to as "cotton mouth".

The Stone.  Or getting there...stoned.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Use: 
    "Let's get stoned", "Getting stoned" or "He's really stoned" (she's)
    Practice: 
    When you continue to get high (continue to smoke after you are already high), you reach a certain plateau (destination).  This Zone is happily referred to by many as "Stoned". To some, catching a buzz or getting high just isn't enough... they like to be stoned.
    Effect: 
    When a person is stoned, they may exhibit any or all of the following behaviors;
    All of the symptoms of the Buzz and the High are still present and usually increased when Stoned.  It's also more fun in groups.
    Friendly, talkative, sexual, less inhibited, courageous (?), daring, and sometimes even stupid (example: the movie JackAss).
    Individuals are often mistaken in photographs for having their eyes closed, when (in reality) they were really just stoned.
    Warning:
    Extreme bouts of snack splurging are a noticeable side effect of being stoned on marijuana.  While eye drops can help with the red eye experienced when getting high, they cannot help with the squinty eyes of a stoner.  This often occurs after smoking really good reefer, or smoking so much Pot that you are glued to whatever seat you are in (the couch is a fine example). This squinty-eyed side-effect has no known cure as of the time of this publishing. 
    Some individuals may display a lack of motivation or activity at this level (lethargic).  A burn-out may occur when coming down from the high (feeling) itself.
    Bad weed or extreme burn-out may cause sleepiness in some at this level.   Some people experience nice body buzz's besides their cerebral high.  Many individuals (but not all), are NOT recommended to operate heavy equipment, run machinery or grocery shop in this condition.

8. 1) Buzzed - Nice warmth/aura over my body, feel pretty normal but more patient and relaxed.

2) Higher Buzz - Music becomes more enjoyable and immerses me more in the sounds, I'll talk a little more, generally happy.

3) Floating - Slight body high with bigger mind high, feel slightly floating above my body, happy for no reason.

4) Slightly higher than floating - Need to concentrate more on walking straight, feel floating when I'm walking, more of a body high by this point, all materials feel better. Usually leads to me being very quiet for a while and I end up concentrating hard and zoning out into things.

Due to tolerance now it never gets higher than that unfortunately unless I'm kinda tired, and then I'll be floating + laying around and doing nothing for long periods of time.

9. I love this thread. I'm always thinking about my levels. And I agree with you, OP, except for two things.

After my first big hit buzz, I immediately feel my eyes. And I love it.

And ive reached outer space. Multiple occasions. My cousins just don't stop smoking and I can barely talk or grab a joint being handed to me but I can still work a bong.

10. #10 MRCRONIK, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
    Buzzed = feel pretty good. / happy

High= laughing everything is better

Medicated= that level right before you get stoned. You feel good no worries. Be happy.

Stoned= that moment when you look around and tell your self that your stoned. Hard to walk, everything is funny.

Baked= your head is in the clouds everything is pulsating if you look at it. Rollercoaster feeling.

Caked= beyond baked you can barely move let alone walk straight talking correctly becomes impossible. Everything is awesome.

Stupid-high= you cant move try to speak and end up just mumbling what you meant. Your on another planet.

And the final level. And if you have been to this level you know what I mean when I say you won't remember even a quarter of the night.

Fucked= you know your fucked. when you get to that level beyond the next realm, your at your own party. The next day you'll find yourself asking your self and your friends what the fuck happened.

Hahah that was fun reminiscing in all my past highs. :D

11. You sound like a true tree master

12. 1st hit, instant happyness and care free, \\
    next stage i stare at shit like every thing is all of a sud very interesting
    next stage ill feel like im floating so outer space i guess
    next stage (were talking like 50 bong hits later) every song i listen do i air drum and the funny thing is im 100.00 accurate in where i imagain the drum or high top is lol my ultimate high is just sitting with nothing on just staring outside  my legs dont work for about 5 hours, time goes by really fast

13. I have like 5 levels: Buzz, High, Stoned, Stupid, Nap time

Buzz is usually purely physical effects, relaxation, slight tingling, a mindset change to purely positive.

High is, well, high, mild vibration feelings, accepting the high mindset fully, where my perspective has changed.

Stoned is heavy body high, couch-locky feeling, mind slows down, just wanna watch TV or chill and talk with the guys.

Stoned stupid is when I start to say retarded shit and not make much sense.

Then I feel the urge for a nap and go to bed if the opportunity presents itself.

When I say nap time I don't mean I pass out uncontrollably, but I'll be so tired my eyelids start to close and body resists movement, so I need to make my way to bed.

14. Buzzed- that feeling where we catch the vibe and just don't care
    High-just got done with a blunt , the vibes increase. Smile comes on and the good times come out. Good tree and good friends
    Baked-red eyes looking Chinese. At this point I desire an ice cold Arizona and a lunch able. I forget a bit of the English language when I talk but hear it in my mind
    Ripped- Earth isn't what it was, life truly comes out and most bro seshes happen here while playing 2K13. After this I want to sleep and let the dreams just go crazy.
    5AM stoned- I got high to the point where you feel at five in te morning after being up 24 hours. You're to tired to sleep at this point and all you have is you and your mind, even with friends

15. #15 Pie Romania, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    1.) Buzzed
    2.) High
    3.) Fucked Up
    4.) Geekin
    5.) Asleep

Edit: Geekin' means different things to different people. I just see it as actin' a fool for newbies.

16. #16 UniqueGrass, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2013
    I plan on reaching outerspace when I'm done with this t-break, 6 days left, on the 18th day now, this Saturday is gonna be cool. B)

Hopefully I can get that tingly feeling again, I LOVE that feeling.

17. 1) Slight buzz - Everything just just feels more calmer

2) Slightly High - Notice things that you wouldn't when your not high. Everything is funnier.

3) High - Enhanced version of slightly high

4) Zone Out High - When your so high that you start zoning out. You'll be talking to someone and you'll forget about it and look around. Then a few seconds later you'll remember you were talking to them.

18. High or not high. ..idk about all this level bullshit lol

19. "I'm feelin' it" (buzzed, feeling the thc take affect)

"I'm on one" (high) 

"On the moon" (high as fuck)

"I'm gone" (out of your mind high)

20. not high
    high
    higher
    asleep