What are your interests, and what are you good at?

Discussion in 'General' started by iKonic, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Saw a similiar thread in a different forum.. I'm going to change it up.

3 things that interest you.. besides pot.

1. I love to write, and hope to someday have a book published.
    2. Music is a huge thing in my life, my taste is so diverse.. Rap, Screamo, I'm big on lyrics..
    3. Cars, oh my God, I LOVE CARS. I'm a gearhead, and the only one in the family.. my parents ask where I came from.. lol

Now, 2 things you're awesome at..

1. I'm an awesome salesmen, I can talk and talk.. Natural Hustler if you know what I'm sayin'.
    2. I'm also a really good shot. Few years of a rifle club, but most of it I've had on my own.

And for the hell of it, 3. I roll a mean blunt!

2. uhh lets see....

i'm really into music too, in many ways...i'm actually in a select mixed voice chorus in school, we just went to italy...that was awesome...almost bought italian nug there, but i couldnt because i only had an hour to do it, and the guy wouldnt sell me less than 5 grams...

i play a ton of sports (prolly not good with smokin' huh?) soccer, lacrosse, i live for snowboarding....

i'm a big in outdoors stuff...hiking, rock climbing, snowboarding, backpacking. in about 20 days i'm leaving for alaska to go glacial hiking which is gonna be sick.

hooray.

3. 1. Journalism. Writing of any kind, actually.
    2. Playing guitar.
    3. Movies.

4. 1. Life
    2. Music (Bob Marley!!!!!!!)
    3. Hockey/Movies/Video Games and NO TV!

That's basically my life story :smoke:

5. 1) me
    2) me
    and
    3) me

:smoke:

6. 3 passions in life aside from Pot:

1. Music
    2. Mushrooms
    3. Nature (It's beautiful)

What I'm good at.

Playing Guitar (Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Classical, Blues, Jazz) Btw, what is screamo exactly??

-Timmy

7. i feel like crap right now, i suck at all things and im a big mess...

but ill probably be happy and normal tomorrow... guess im good at doing that.

im good at playing shitty songs on the guitar, as well as getting bored with everything in my life and having no idea what it is i want new.

8. 1)tennis
    2)music (tool! )
    3)my girll =)

9. Paintball
    Women
    Doing other drugs

10. intrest
    1.music
    2. watching Adult swim shows (familyguy,futurama, aqua teen, harvey birdmen,sea lab! mission hill kicks ass 2)
    3.playing video games (just beat the punisher)
    things im good at
    1. Frisbee Golf (im geting very good)
    2. being a friend

11. Some of my interests....

Reading (I LOVE Poe, Shakespeare, and the like)
    Writing
    Music
    Gardening
    BMX
    The Ladies
    Guns

Things I'm good at...

Typing (Top 3 in my county)
    Being a goof
    Taking care of children
    Listening
    Rolling blunts/joints
    Shooting (I nailed the stump out of the bottom of a styrophome cup from 25 yards out with a .22 pistol first shot) :D

12. Lets see...

Interests:
    Naturalpathic medince
    Alternative Herbal sciences
    Extractions, making tinctures, and harnessing ethogenic plants/substances
    And standard guy shit i.e. Girls, cars, a LOT of music (rap, underground hip-hop, jazz e.t.c.).

Good at:
    Research
    Making extracts, and tincutures from ethogenic plants
    Rollin' blunts
    Making music
    computers
    working on cars
    writing papers :confused: lol!
    And selling shit

13. recording music and beats
    cars
    hydroponics
    Skateboarding
    Women
    Ultimate Frisbee
    Paintball
    Airsoft Guns
    Other drugs

but my true love is music i don't know what i would do without it, i can spend days making music without stopping

14. Interests:
    -My girl :) (Always number 1 on any list... 99% of time)
    -Music (I always have music, its like a life soundtrack)
    -Computers
    -I love learnin new shit, that i will actually use in life. It's amazing when you are sitting in school, and you learn something you can actually apply in REAL LIFE. (i.e.- bio-chem class... lots of things get be tied to drugs.)

Good At:
    -Basketball (Played in High school, and travel team) (I'm 6'4 power forward)
    -BMX (Used to ride flat land till i started growin, you ever seen a 6'4 tall guy ridin flatland on a 20 incher? no. :)
    -Constructing bongs/pipes/other things of the sort. (I always make my friends pipes and shit to smoke out of, because if i am bored, i get really creative and make shit, ill start posting pictures in my gallery of shit i have made)
    -Other then that, I love smokin a blunt, and going to a driving range & hittin some balls with my closest friends.

15. lets see
    Cooking, I love to cook and now that im a chef I love it even more.
    I love Art, Monet especially.
    oh and cars.

Things im good at

Cooking
    Working on Cars
    and drinking, I can out drink anyone around this town.

16. 3 things that interest me:
    cars
    culinary arts
    technology

2 things im good at:
    bmx
    blazing lol

17. 1. Motocross - will go pro someday, but right now am 1 step below pro. I love the adrenaline rush.

2. hanging out with friends - I love to just be around people I like.

3. working out - I haven't been tto much lately due to a broken collarbone, but blazing and then listening to my ipod while working out pumps me up to work out harder.

18. 3things that interest me
    1.cars
    2.surfing
    3.music
    2things i'm awsome at
    1.surfing
    2. gettin some ladies

19. the interests:
    1. I like to read books. I mostly read chic lit books, but I do like dramatic, mystery and some horror (Anne Rice)
    2. I'm a pretty huge internet geek. I spend far too much time surfing the net.
    3. I'm love to travel. We have some pretty big goals and are looking to move overseas in the coming years. We just hope the coming years gets here sooner than later. We hope to open a bed & breakfast. I also like to dream about my goals.
    the goods:
    1. My job. I am very good at finding hard to get information about our clients and prospective clients.
    2. I'm good at sharing my opinions. (Just look at my post count. lol) :eek:
    :smoke:

20. my intrests are all types of art......from music to painting.........i like riding pitbikes an' skateboardin.........an' i love the ladies.........

but wut im good at....other than smokin pot....im good at poetry(i hope), curiosity, thinking, an' philosophy...........