What are your hobbies?

Discussion in 'General' started by NittanyCrusader, Jun 8, 2017.

1. I feel like I'm kind of a boring person. The only hobbies I really have are lifting, reading, smoking, the occasional guitar playing, and that's kind of he end of it. Cam you give me some ideas for new hobbies?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Smoking weed, watching netflix series like Dexter and House of Cards among some others, watching my favorite youtubers, and the occasional fire outside.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Power lifting and growing take up a lot of my time and I try to see my boys everynight. Also weed.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

4. Hiking is where it's at for me. I love to be 60 in the bush without a soul around.[​IMG][​IMG]

Secret room

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I really want to get into fishing and hiking as I used to do it as a kid. What do you recommend a 1-2 man team bring with them? For a 2 day long trip? And still be able to carry it easily.

6. [​IMG] this is my 4 day pack. Oatmeal for breakfast, clif bars for a snack. Small can of tuna and 4 ceakers for lunch and half a freeze dried meal (Mountain House, backpacker's pantry ect) for dessert a chocolate bar of some type. Also freeze dried coffee. The dog carries his own food when he can come.

Secret room

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG] this is my 4 day pack. Oatmeal for breakfast, clif bars for a snack. Small can of tuna and 4 ceakers for lunch and half a freeze dried meal (Mountain House, backpacker's pantry ect) for dessert a chocolate bar of some type. Also freeze dried coffee. The dog carries his own food when he can come.

Secret room

8. I want your dog. Too damn adorable for words

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I do some fishing every now and then but I'd love to get into hiking. I dont really have any trails near me though. How far of a drive is it for you, normally? And how much do you generally spend on equipment and food?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Why thank you! He's a good dog 97% of the time.

Secret room

11. I'll hike train tracks over night but all the good tails for me are 3+ hours. My hammock with mosquito net is 70, rain cover was 75, pack about 150, stove 80. I use less than 1 gas tank for 4 days 8.00, good sleeping bag 100. That covers the expensive parts. The rest is food and incedentals...

Secret room

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. One toast location bro. I am going to need to go camping sometime soon and not at one of those shitty get all of your shit stolen by thugs campsites.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Collecting knives, reading, hiking through the woods, hitting up estate sales, trading cryptocurrency, making beats, driving (when I have a car), and exploring new places.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Last few years I've been constantly building up my collection of music..be it digital, Cds, vinyl, or grabbing music videos/live performances off of YouTube.

I love to spark up to a new record, or a live performance I've never seen before. I just recently ordered a Kool & the Gang record, and a Temptations record. They should arrive sometime next week. Can't wait to roll up some jaybirds, sit back, and hit play

• Like Like x 2
  15. I can't wrap my poo brain around this

• Like Like x 1
  16. Never listened to vinyl before. I heard the quality is a lot better than digital but idk. Would you say it's worth the money?

17. I make fireworks...rockets, shells, fountains, comets, sparklers, etc. My favorite is whistling rockets capped with ball shells. For years I had a manufacturer license and spent most days playing with my chemicals and had shows but now I only dabble a few days a year and no longer have a license.

• Like Like x 2
  18. It's doesn't have to he an expensive hobby. All of the best records imo are from the 50s-70s, which you can usually find for under 10-15 dollars on ebay/discogs/amazon, or in your local record stores if you want to go diggin' (been a while for me. So much fun though).

They definitely overcharge for the new stuff put out today. For example I recently dropped around 40 to acquire the new Flaming Lips album. That's up there for the most I've ever spent on a record. I try not to exceed 25 anymore.

Its worth it if you love music as much as I do. Dropping the needle on some classic Hendrix, CCR, Frank Sinatra.... you jus can't beat that

• Like Like x 1
  19. I have a few hobbies that I rotate around here and there.

Aquarium. It's fun watching the fish interact.
    [​IMG]

Home stereo. Took some studying to understand what I wanted. 2.1 system
    [​IMG]

Hiking, love the higher altitude hikes.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Offroading. So much fun to do!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I don't have time to be bored...