What are YOUR high's like?

Discussion in 'General' started by whyarewewaiting, Nov 29, 2012.

1. hey guys, new to the site but not to blazing, I thought i'd ask a question that seems to spark controversy. Anyways, I'm asking what your highs are like, mentally, physically, visually, and of course mention what your smoking (indic a vs saliva)

I'll start!

I live in bc, And it seems that the majority of weed i come across is sativa.
    Anyways, My highs are really weird. Almost like a low dose shroom trip. Everything begins to pop more, colors are brighter, and everything looks like it came out of a 3'd storybook. textures become very distinct, and I begin to notice how different people are. I become way better at noticing my own body language and others, and find i am able to put more thought into texting people and general interactions. When I am alone, I start mentally tripping little, usually about the concept of life and what it means. When i started smoking, it amplified my personality and I actually learned alot about how i viewed the world. I was really pessimistic. Weed has taught me to become a more positive and outgoing person and consequently has raised my quality of life even when i am not high to level that i haven't been at in years.

How does it affect you?