What are your highs like

Discussion in 'General' started by dopaminejunkie, Aug 26, 2012.

1. What are your highs like? I usually get super lazy, tired, eat till i vomit, and am unproductive. Therefore I have to pick and choose when I smoke

2. damn that sucks. im the opposite. im awesome.

3. i dont hate the fucking world all of a sudden, realize shit isnt so bad.

4. depends on the strain. sometimes i like to go out and do shit other times i just slug out and snack off in front of the tv

5. It takes me home to The Heaven's.

That's what they're like.:cool:

6. my highs are like water is rushing throguh my brain and i just feel so relaxed or soo whatever you wanna feel. its managable to control (for me) and doesnt fuck you uppp like alchohol and other drugs. its a great plant :) ;) oh oy know ;)

7. I got so high that I called someone in my house and asked them what time it was where they were. I was in my room, by myself, lights off, listing to music, trying to text people, and talking on the phone. It was so hard to multitask and it was hard to make sense of anything I was reading.

I don't know how but I ended up in my kitchen kicking and screaming at my roommates. They were just staring and there were so many and they all wanted to touch me. I was worried about being too loud too. I was all, "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKERS!!! *whispering* Shut up! ... You're being to loud! STOP TRYING TO TOUCH MEEEE!!!" and I was laughing and crying at the same time. They were just trying to help but it looked as if they were pointing and laughing for some reason. It felt like years.

Then I watched Gremlins and ate raspberry ice cream while talking about milk and a bunch of other things that happened and that I don't remember.

Then I ended up in my room again, on the phone with my roommate out in the living room talking about milk and shit. Most intense high ever. I'm never gonna eat three brownies that I found in my sock drawer in under 2minutes.

8. They's cool. I'd say my average high I get real deep and philosophical or i'll get really focused on something. I can play a game for hours and i swear I'm lost in it the entire time cuz everything I am is just focused on playing the game.

9. [quote name='"tokin jax"']i dont hate the fucking world all of a sudden, realize shit isnt so bad.[/quote]

Couldn't have said it better

10. i go through stages of my high. when i first finish smoking, i have almost like a headrush. that goes away in like 5 mins then my high levels and im just in my zone feeling good for an hour or so. aafter that i get super tired and then i start coming down and wake back up a little. ive just started noticing this pattern recently but its pretty accurate of how my highs happen

11. #12 lalamann, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2012
    Indica
    [​IMG]
    Sativa
    [​IMG]

nuff said

12. It varies at times.

13. Depends on what I'm smoking :D

That majority of what I smoke is mainly-indica strains unfortunately, which is great for relaxing, but we're normally out-and-about when we're smoking green.

14. Indica dominant: I usually reserve these for later at night, although the outcome seems to be the same when I smoke them during the day. Typically, I:

- get real quiet, and like to be alone, lost in my thoughts.
    - eat. Too much.
    - Nod off.
    - Drool on myself.

Sativa dominant: Smoke these anytime I feel like it...

Typically, I:

- am super happy and positive.
    - strike up philosophical conversations, either with myself or with whoever I'm with - even if they don't want to talk.
    - don't feel like munching.

TL;DR

My highs are almost always awesome, especially after a long day at work, waiting hand and foot on people, getting ordered around.

I don't freak out. I relish the times when I can be high and chill.

15. my highs are pretty shitty. I never get a floaty feeling, never get creative, never get social. I used to feel it in the beginning but now just like every other drug i do nothin special happens anymore. Even after a tolerance break. Im just high and go on with my day as I normally would. I only really feel a mind numbing effect even though nobody really feels their brain it just feels numb.

Unless I'm smoking some Blue Dream or White Rhino than I feel like I used to before I ruined my brain with drugs, you know all happy and feel-good and shit.

16. like im getting slaped in the face all day by big ollll titttsss!!!!

17. I realized you meant big ol' tits, not big oiled tits.

Either way, sounds awesome!

18. Edibles high is the absolute greatest for listening to music.