What are your halloween Plans?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tinkerbell26, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Me and my friend are dressing up and going out bar hopping. Shes going as a lady bug and im going as amy winehouse.:hello: what about you?

2. Well theres been a huge halloween party planned, atleas 250+ coming to that. Im either going as a baby or were all going as the klan (not my idea). Were gonna get FUCKED UP!!

3. The usual drunken costume party.

4. me + a captain crunch outfit + drugs

the rest is left to chance

5. No idea. Maybe some weed, a bonfire and good friends.

Yeah..

6. I have to work................

7. #7 Dijinari, Oct 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2008
    last year this is what i wore. It got me free drinks at several bars and numerous people wanting me to smack their ass as well as them smacking mine. I had moved so I'm thinking about reusing the costume, but I've been also trying to sell it. If i do reuse it I'm going to cutup a wig and paste all the hair in the g-string area for pubes/bush; I'm sure it'll be more controversial that way and hopefully score me free drinks this year too.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. I'll probably down some DXM, go for a walk outside in the graveyard by my house at night, and then watch some scary fucking movies.

9. think im just getting together with my girl friend and watching some movies, might go walk around abit too.

10. I'm supposed to be finding something to dress up as and going to my friend's Halloween party, but idk

11. Well.. Either going out and partying, drinkin, smokin.. ya know.

or...

Sitting in jail.

I dont know yet, I guess its up to the courts. meh. :(

-AFD

12. Salem, MA. every Halloween it's a freaking block party!

13. On the 22nd, 23rd, 24th and 31st I am one of those people who scare everyone at a haunted house hosted by one of our local theatres.
    On the 29th and 30th I'm off to Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando.
    After my haunted house job on the 31st, I'll probably run around with friends trick-or-treating. (YES, I STILL TRICK-OR-TREAT!)

14. Giving candy to youngsters... edit, I just realized it is on a Friday this year, so I will probably go out somewhere.

15. same thing as i did last year get high and chill with friends

16. Rollin? Maybe? Idk

17. At this point I can only speculate

maybe a rave? maybe just chillen, drinkin beers, and smokin with my friends?

:smoke:

18. The klan not cool dude not cool.

19. I'm probably gonna go out and just smoke cuz it will be my birthday, hooray for me!

• Like Like x 1
  20. my bday is halloween too mayne....ill be smokin that good shit too...ill be 22

• Like Like x 1