What are your guys thoughts?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jvjr408, Jan 25, 2010.

1. no I am dead serious there is supposed to be a huge asteroid hitting the earth

2. I know I heard about that but we might not be hear to see it and plus we have a bigger chance of survieing that than the world ending

3. Yeah but 2012 is total bullshit with no scientific evidence

4. I love how vague your thoughts are on this. "We can survive a giant asteroid colliding with Earth, but we can't survive 'the end of the world'." What's going to happen? God's just going to flip a switch?

5. If it does or if it does not, my plan for those few days is to smoke so much i wont even be on the earth.:bongin::smoking:

6. I like your style.

7. Survival kits for the end of the world? uhh... I don't think those will come in handy once the world has come to an end.

And yeah 2012 is complete bullshit, people are just bored with their lives.

8. I think I'm gonna be smoking my Wellllll cured homegrown nugs (HOPEFULLY)

While I put the lights and tree up (cause im a bummin procrastinator...go figure..)

and AIN'T SHIT GONNA HAPPEN

9. I think when Hollywood capitalizes on the idea of the world coming to an end and putting shitty actors into the movie its just a scheme to make money on something similar to Y2K. Wouldn't you think if this was such a serious matter that things of this nature wouldn't be made? I sure as hell do.

Y2K +12 is bullshee.

10. I hope it does, but I doubt anything's going to happen, in which case I will laugh at everyone who honestly believed it would be the apocalypse.

11. Y2K only had a year or two hype before the giant AntiClimax...

Scaremongerers learnt from their mistake, and now give atleast 4-5 years notice, that way you can make hollywood Films/flops, and it gives you plenty of time to create your next bit of drama to cash in on.

Post 2012? my bet is on a giant killer asteriod discoverd in the Kuiper belt.. with imminent death in proclaimed for 2030!!!! (leaving enough time for 50 hollywood films with tom hanks saving the earth from it etc)

12. I'm going to call all my friends who at one point said they thought something would happen and laugh at them. Gonna be a big day for me.

13. are you talking about the asteroid apophis? The odds of it making contact with earth was said to be 1: 45,000 but recently scientists stated they had made a mistake and that it was actually 1 : 450 but who knows I mean what are the odds for winning the lottery?

Who knows there is a slight chance of the asteroid hitting us but then again its more than likely not going to, we wont know until it actually happens. Until then though I think its safe to say that you can go about your life not worrying too much about it

14. hahahaha oh and I think those couple years will be glorious for nicholas cage save the world films all while reppin shitty haircuts and cheesy punch lines

15. I say it cuz there's a big chance that won't hit us 98.9 % it won't hit

16. dont believe the hype.... im gonna get smacked and just wait for dec. 22

17. You seem to think that is so implausible, yet you think the world will come to an end because of a calendar? :confused: