What are your feelings on fat people?

Discussion in 'General' started by notime4schwag, Nov 24, 2011.

1. I only hate them if they complain and try to make people feel bad for them. Know what I mean? Its like "well bitch you aren't about to lose weight eating that food so shut the hell up and work on it if you want to, if not shut the fuck up I don't wanna listen to your shit I have my own problems"

2. [quote name='"Royksopp"']

:laughing:

I do actually lol so does my dad.

I was told to exercise and diet regardless. The weight WILL come off. It's just harder.

Sooooo, you were saying?
    [/quote]

Oooh well snap :p

3. My biggest problem with fat people is when they smell so bad cuz they won't stop sweating.

• Like Like x 1
  4. My biggest problem with the world is people. They can't stop shitting all over each other long enough to realize their hate is worthless and their energy could be better spent elsewhere. People love to hate don't they?

Instead of hating someone because of what they look like how about we hate them because they are ass holes?

5. as long as they take care of them self.... i'd hit it =D

6. I still don't get how people can think that this is just about how they look.

Like I said, no one sane 'hates' fat people because of how they look. IMO It's about their lifestyle choice and how they refuse to be healthy. It's just seen as weakness.

7. It all boils down to appearance my friend. Somebody could live a very unhealthy life and look like the patron saint of health. Don't tell me 'it's about what they represent.' You are just mad that you have to look at them and that's what it comes down too. Who made you the judge of all that is weak anyways? Weak=bad? Excuse me Darwin.

You know people make their own choices and you view them as weaker. Should I view people who smoke cigs as weak because they can't fight their vice? I don't because people can make their own decisions and if their health is worse off for it who cares? It is their health...not yours. My rule in life is if it doesn't hurt me then they are free to indulge themselves. I will respect the person as long as they are a good person and mesh with me. I know many obese people I don't judge them for it or view them as weak...they are people and they have weaknesses like you and me.

Their's just manifests in fat rolls.

8. I know some cool fat guys, and I have no problem with them being fat. What I do have a problem with is just the endless excuses as to why they are fat. The simple fact is that if you are fat and want to be healthy, there is only one thing you can do. Change your lifestyle. Being healthy or fit takes dedication. It takes time and determination. Fat people are generally just too lazy people when it comes to their health.

9. there are plenty of unhealthy skinny people trust me i am talking about the ones that u know have mc donalds for breakfast arbys for lunch and sonic for dinner then get stoned and get taco bell for fourth meal but still manage to appear healthy and slim from the outside we all know these people trust me they are not healthy. I mean yea weight is a easy way to tell but things do not always seem as they appear for the opposite spectrum.

10. i do not have any bad feelings about fat people.... they are not fat by self.... but i have a sympathy...

11. I don't hate fat people. I hate people who don't take care of themselves. Those people who eat fast food every day, Make boxed noodles for dinner every night, Drink nothing but soda. Those people who do absolutely nothing but sit on their ass all day on a computer or in front of a tv or video game. I hate people who won't at least take the initiative to make themselves healthy.

The problem is, that covers many fat and obese people. Not all, but many. I also hate skinny people who are like that.

Its not my job to worry about others health, but god dammit, our healthcare system is already in the shitter. I don't want to be paying for some skinny guys heart attack because he couldn't lay off the burgers any more than paying for a fat persons diabetes.

My two cents.

12. I'm chubby, but I have been exercising for the past 3 months and I have been losing weight. I outdo my peers academically and I can run further and faster than a lot of skinny people. :D

13. Yes.

The right way:
    [​IMG]

The wrong way:
    [​IMG]

But also, another wrong way:
    [​IMG]

14. Honesty idc if the person is fat if they are cool I like them. Now some people are big bc of issues like my buddy has been big all his life and it was bc his parents left him to fend for himself and he just ate bad food but his parents were never around and then they got divorced and he ate more I feel bad for him bc he didn't stand a chance

15. its all relevent to ur lifestyle. socal or iowa? athlete or video game nerd? married or single and on the prowl? it varies. i however do think its disgusting to let urself get to the point of being "fat"

16. They're people too but I personally think it's disgusting. My initial reaction is that they have no self-control. Just my 3 cents

17. Obesity epitomizes agriculturalism.

18. Larger people are usually funny as fuck and nice. I don't mind them. I'm not one to judge based on looks anyway.

19. Fat, skinny, I don't care. I'm 5'9" at 190 lbs. and holding. i used to be 5'9" at 275 lbs. I feel absolutely fantastic now...all the time. Mentally and physically. But some people can't lose weight because of medical conditions ie heart problems, thyroid, etc. I don't ever judge a fat person........ Unless they are making 3 or 4 trips to the hotbar just pigging out.