What are your feelings on fat people?

Discussion in 'General' started by notime4schwag, Nov 24, 2011.

1. I can't believe this is a thread. Who gives a shit what others do.

2. In a perfect world? No one.

In this world? A lot of people.

3. I feel sorry for people who are overweight due to medical reasons or genetics (i'm talking people who are a little bigger or "big boned" not the fatass golden corral buffet bastards)

As far as people who have fupa's and a six pack of fat rolls i despise them they did it to themselves and usually won't own up to it.

Me personally i have always been a bigger guy not fat just husky i mean i have the build of a lineman or tight end. I was only about 215 6;0 in highschool/middle school. I maxed at 245 when i started weight lifting which i'm still at now. I was harrassed and called fat n so on for YEARS and years and it really fucked with my head. I have a deformed digestive system, pancreatic stones and a hietal hurnia, no galbladder and an extremely slow metabolism. Now i in no way use this to justify my extra weight and i am constantly fighting an up hill battle. What i don't get is these people treated me worse than the obese kids i mean wtf? i feel terrible for all those heavy set younger girls and boys who have to deal with that kind of harassment it's just wrong and it can really fuck a person up and make they get stuck in that rut. What people need to do is encourage these kids and adults to live healthier don't rag on them till they want to die because that's probably where the eating problem came from in the first place.

So everyone take a second before condemning an overweight person (not obese) because they might be trying to change it or have a medical issue. Almost certainly they probably put themselves down about 10x more than other people do in a day they don't need that extra push into hell. Just take a second and look at life from their perspective it's not fun being a heavier person.

As a disclaimer i'm not talking about fat fat people i'm talking about kids who are slightly overweight like 10-20 lbs. I do not condone anyone being obese.

4. wow this thread is fucked, im fat and didnt realize so many people absolutely despise me without knowing me. If someones skinny and ugly, im not just like well they are awesome because they are skinny and if they were fat that would fucking suck. Fuck yall

idk im happy and do fine, im about to have a college degree, and work 2 jobs, im more succesful than any skinny friend of mine.

ive been fat all my life since i was a little kid, my dad is fat, so is my brother, shit sucks, but i was kinda raised this way, genetically and just parental wise. I dont blame anyone but myself, all u skinny people have no idea how hard it is to do anything. ive lost tons of weight several times but just cant keep it off.

5. I'm not attracted to fat people, but the way I live I'd say do whatever the fuvk makes you happy, to an extent. I could care less if you're super fat, I'd be fat if it's what made me happy, or I had a slower metabolism, but I think it crosses the line when people allow themselves to slip into the range of fat where they can't function and have to have a cart/ and or handicap sticker. If you can't use your own two legs to walk around ONLY because you ate yourself to that point I think that is a disgusting abuse of the body and a misuse of the system. but if you're just fat, you're chill In my book :) some of my best fronds are fat.

6. I don't think anyone(sane) despises fat people just for being fat. I have to admit I halfway despise morbidly obese people, but Im talkin the ones that can barely even walk.
    Some fat people have a nice sort of jolly sense to them.

7. Depends to be honest I'm a fat guy but trying to lose the weight and I'm aware of it way I see it if your trying to lose weight and not eating at MC donalds every day your fine but not doing anything is unacceptable.

8. I have no problem with fat people. I've been pretty chubby at times in my life.

What I have a problem with is fat people who are like 500, 600 pounds and then complain and get sad when people stare at them. I feel like if you don't want people staring at you then don't let yourself get so big. Especially if they're complaining, but they don't do shit to try and loose weight. There's no reason to be morbidly obese... just work out. And if you know you're not going to do shit then just get used to people staring at you.

9. fat people are the people that are too lazy to make a change in their lives

10. in a country as well off as ours u have no reason 2 be fat, just exercise @ home or go for a walk :s

11. I don't have a problem with chubby or overweight, but morbidly obese bothers me. I don't understand how someone can allow themselves to reach that size.

12. ^^ i know what ya mean. I mean how the fuck could you not notice that you have a problem when you break 300 lbs? shouldn't that be a huge fucking wake up call>

13. i really dont care if someones fat or not. i dont think about it. if someones fat or skinny i talk to them and think about them the same. i dont notice it. its not like i evaluate my friends based on their weight. i mean i got a buddy who i guess is a bit heavy but idgaf he's hilarious as fuck, why does his weight matter?

but i guess kinda not really, or maybe in exreeme cases i notice cause like last yearish i worked at mcdonalds and this new chick got hired and she was faaaaat. like, she didnt even care either. probably 300+lbs...and there she was, dipping a mcd's biscut drenched in butter in the nasty fattening gravy and eating 2 hash browns on the side. afterwards she ate some more biscuts, then went and chain smoked like 4 cigarettes on her break followed by 2 burritos. like wtf bitch. c'mon now quit hittin on me

14. I don't hate overweight people, I just hate what they represent.

15. [quote name='"Royksopp"']They are people like everyone else. They can lose weight but some of them are (somehow) fucking happy being fat. I saw someone I knew say last week that they were 300 lbs and happy. That if they died right now, they'd be happy. I say uh...good for them I guess?

I personally hate it. I don't belong in this body lol but finding motivation is soooo hard, cuz it's a lifestyle change. You can't just diet for 6 months and then say "oh well I reached my goal so I'm done."

No, the hardest part is definitely starting and keeping up with it. It has to become a habit, like showering everyday.

Do I find grossly overweight people gross? Yes. And I'm not skinny myself. I can't see how someone 300+ can be happy, I just can't. Actually I can't see how someone 200+ can be happy either. I don't see it.

Then I see things like the women trying to be the fattest woman in the world, and she fucking has a husband and kids. What the fuck? :mad: how does that woman the size of a planet get love but I can't? :cry: :laughing: so it makes me hate them more. Stupid reason but yeah.

So in conclusion, it's their lives and they do as they please, but my opinion is that yes being overweight is gross as fuck. It's not cute, it's not attractive, it's not healthy. And before one of you says "ohhhh but people have thyroid problems that makes it impossible for them to lose weight!"

Newsflash! You sure as hell can lose weight when you have thyroid problems, you just have to work out and diet MUCH harder and longer. So no, not a valid excuse at all. [/quote]

Have you had thyroid problems? I know first hand there are different degrees of thyroid issues and they affect some people differently. Yes I know people lose weight when they have said problems but others it becomes nearly impossible for them to lose weight. I have 4 people in my family that have thyroid problems two of them are dangerously thin (90-110 lbs).

Why do you people hate or dislike a certain group of people just for the way they look? Very close minded. Shame on you.

16. It's obviously not about the way they look. Very close minded.

17. Minus the thyroid people.

Fat people are disgusting.

I lucked out on the thyroid thing, I got a hyperactive one meaning I can't gain weight to save my life.

18. [quote name='"Luvs2splooj"']It's obviously not about the way they look. Very close minded.[/quote]

What is it about then?

19. Well, they're pretty fat.

20. :laughing:

I do actually lol so does my dad.

I was told to exercise and diet regardless. The weight WILL come off. It's just harder.

Sooooo, you were saying?