What are your feelings on fat people?

Discussion in 'General' started by notime4schwag, Nov 24, 2011.

1. I never said they disgust me as people. And its not even sexual, its just visual. Im talking about the pretty obese people though not just normal fat people.

2. Are black people visually disgusting to you too ?

3. i fuckin hate fat people

4. Do you only judge SOME people by their appearances ?

5. I see people as people. Fat or skinny, I don't care. As long as they show me respect like I do them, I don't judge others on physical appearance.

6. Fat not chunky or regular fat but fat PPL sicken me when they eat 4 times the amount I do its fucking gross! I can watch blood poor out of a dying body and not cringe but this is just un-called for!

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xs4WGEnlAk]Bill Burr: Gay guys - YouTube[/ame]

Its kinda like that. No hatred, just gross.

8. #69 Booboo1eye, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011

I hope some day you have a daughter that loves you unconditionally . And that sweet little girl is ridiculed by bullies because she's a little overweight . I hope she cries on your lap while you try to comfort her. Then alone and depressed she hangs herself in your filthy basement and your lovely wife finds her.all because she sees your post here about fat people. Rofl

9. damn, i feel like an ass.

oh wait, not entirely.

i honestly dont care about a persons appearance as long as their personality matches.

but if your some fatass thinkin your entitled to extra large chairs on flights or rolllercoasters or scooters in walmart, than go fuck yourself

10. The feeling of entitlement isn't exclusive to fat people.

11. im hungry.

im entitled to some of that food your scarfing down.

fatass.

12. You're hungry cause your too stupid to hold a job and too lazy to stand in the soup line .

Crackhead filth

13. #75 Booboo1eye, Nov 25, 2011
    Don't hate cause I can afford steak instead of the rama noodles your broke ass mamma cooks you. Tell her you know a fat guy that will pay her to suck his dick.lol extra for a salad toss !!;

14. Can't tell if bad arguers

Or kidding with each other

15. They're ugly and disgusting, I should know I'm one of them.

I've forgotten how being skinny is like.

16. Fat people need loving too. They just gotta pay

But in all seriousness I don't mind fat people at all. You only get one ride and if they wanna spend it fat more power to them, why should I waste energy caring about what somebody else looks like. I have way too much of my own shit to care about. I don't think I could ever date somebody who was that overweight, I don't find it attractive, but I don't think less of them for it.

I reserve my hatred and disgust for cops.

17. #80 Luvs2splooj, Nov 25, 2011
    [​IMG]