what are your favourite songs to get high too

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Farrlee, May 12, 2016.

1. My fav is pro era

• Like Like x 1
  2. one of my fav

3. OPs mom's orgasm on a 10 hour loop.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Liquor, Chris Brown. Medicated, Wiz Khalfia. Say It, Tory Lanez. Maan! Weedmix, Wiz Khalfia (might have to YouTube that)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Avian by Mac Miller, Planet Caravan by Black Sabbath, Over The Mountain by Ozzy Osbourne, Paranoid by Black Sabbath, and Sandwitches by Tyler, The Creator. Really depends on the mood bro

• Like Like x 2
  6. I like to relax during my sessions so Atlas: Year One by Sleeping at Last makes it much more chill (I know, kind of stupid)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Where goes the night by chinawoman, holy shit i sat there listening to it for the third time while the cab driver was yelling at me to get out ... Oops :smoke:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Changes every couple of month but atm Im really into chillstep/ambient music like Margari's Kid or Pensees

9. House of the rising sun- the animals

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wow wtf. Was looking around a
    Reading this thread, so I thought I'd check out atlas year one and omfg it sounds pretty dope af. Like holy it's so chill perfect for chilling with your buds and just plain ol chilling ✌️

11. Let's see...Dialated Peoples, "show me the way" and a few others by them
    I love Creedence Clearwater Revivals "Heard it through the grapevine" (the 11 minute version) it has a 6 minute guitar solo that is just killer.. Just get stoned as hell, kick back, close your eyes and feel it..
    Tool- just about any of theirs
    Audioslave~ shadow on the Sun, getaway car, like a stone, concise, what you are...
    Warren G- Regulate
    And the classic- Luniz- I got 5 on it...

12. This is numero uno

• Like Like x 4

13. This joint hits on a different level while I'm high and is one of my favorite.

• Like Like x 2
  14. #15 Jackie Dab, Jun 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2016

Kush & OJ, 28 Grams and Cabin Fever 2 are some of my all time tapes. Chris brown has always been my guy but THIS JOINT RIGHT HERE WILL HIT YOUR SOUL DEEP WHEN YOUR HIGH.

• Like Like x 1
  15. some disasterpiece

• Like Like x 1
  16. hyyer by cudi is always a fav:) or pretty much any song by MF DOOM

• Like Like x 1
  17. listening to Drunk In Love right now. amazing. The intro gave my umbelieveable closed eye visuals and the sample or whatevers looped is amazin

18. Som Imaginário 'Som Imaginário' 1970
    A whole album to get much higher.

19. My favourite song is Hey Joe by Jimi Hendrix. I like his songs and now his paintings, that may be viewed over here, too. The lyrics of his songs are good and meaningful. His many songs like Little Wings, Red House etc. also are a good rock music.

• Like Like x 3