Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are YOUR Favourite papers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Potencies, Mar 13, 2012.

1. It seems lots of people like RAW's. I've only used them a couple times and they were really nice. I didn't think they would get so many votes though

2. When I did smoke papers, I would smoke RAW.

3. These unbleached hemp papers from my local HS

Burn nice, roll nice, super thin, and good size for me and a friend.

4. weird i have these papers too i tried them and theyre pretty good. Normally its a good burn but the last one i rolled was way too fast for some reason. Maybe it was loose

5. 100 dollar bills,They say when you load precisely 5.8 grams of ChemDawg in a 100 bill Benjamin Franklins spirit will join your smoke sesion and start giving you crazy ideas about kites,keys and lightning:eek:

6. I like it RAW.

7. Rollies are the way to go, they have a sicc design to.