Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are your favorite strains?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bagheera, Feb 13, 2015.

1. #1 bagheera, Feb 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2015
    From my few years of smoking, some of the strains I always want to get if available are green crack, chemdawg, hindu kush, and blue dream.

2. Any strain that can get me properly fucked up.

But in reality, I find the strains with some type of fruit in it's name to be the most appealing. If I had to choose between a strain called Juicy Fruit or Skunks Asshole, your damn right i'm picking the mother fucking Juicy Fruit. (Nothing against skunk strains though they're usually great quality. The aftertaste just bothers the fuck out of me.)

3. #3 EatingSkips, Feb 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2015
     kush, purple haze, lemon haze and cheese. 

4. I hate using the word "fruit" in bud names. In Chicago that means some dealer got lazy naming/renaming mediocre/crappy bud. Especially Juicy Fruit haha.

Idk I'm over names, been burned too many times by "insert super popular name" kush. Been very pleased with no-name well grown bud other times. After all that, just best to wait till the bud is in my hand to decide if I personally like it or not. So many people don't know what they're talking about anyway.

Sent from this guy

5. Why would you not want to smoke/smoke out of a skunks asshole?

6. I currently have a strain called Purple Stank (I don't know if it's a real strain or just aome made up shit by my dealer) and it's pretty nice. The absolute best weed I've ever had was no name though.

7. Use the distributive property to simplify the expression...wait...wrong thread.

/thread

8. What one of my guy's is calling White Widow. I call bullshit but it gives an awesome head high

9. i like nice weak mellow thai