Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are your favorite papers?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mirch, Apr 9, 2010.

1. #1 Mirch, Apr 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2010
    First off - hi guys, after a very quick glance this seemed like a nice place to join.

To the point - what's your weapon of choice? I've tried several kinds of papers and for me there's nothing quite like the blue Rizla 10s (kingsize) - smooth, soft, really easy to roll and I've never torn one while rolling so far. 10s fit just right in my wallet too.

So... post your favorites, I could probably try them out as well if I haven't already.

2. I honestly haven't tried many brands cause I prefer smoking from bongs/lungs/waterfall for the weed economy lol but so far I think the best papers i've used were ocb x-pert...but as I said I didn't try many brands

3. rasberry. thats all.

4. my neighbor got me these clear rice papers in costa rice. rolled amazing jays, and u could see the dank as u smoke it.

5. I love gettin the huge Bob Marley ones. I roll cannons with those suckers

6. OCB's seem to be the most popular brand. I've tried all of their papers including xpert... believe me they can't touch the Rizla. It's kinda funny, cause it's just papers, but they make quite a difference when rolling. Try them sometime.

7. sure man next time I go to a headshop I'm out of papes since yesterday I'll check that out...but as for the most popular brand I'd say zig-zag beats ocb by far lol

8. Ive always used zig zag, or juicy jays. I dont roll enuff to notice the difference in smoking or rolling, only the herb im using. But i have tried RooR papers and they sucked asshole.

9. i choose randomly but ALL of these are great
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Yea, zigzags are good and popular. I haven't seen most of what's in the image, I'll be on the lookout for Brown Sugar that bishh is fine huhuh

11. Zig-Zag 1.25's..:smoke::smoke:

12. Juicy Jay Chocolates
    Ez-Wider Double Wides
    Elements
    Zig Zag KutKorners Slow Burning
    Lion of Judah

13. Non Juicy Jay brand Coconut papers from Spain. The mild flavour pairs quite well with .5 of headies.

14. EZ Widers ftw

dont eff with zig zags anymore

or most flavored papers cause they tend to burn fast

im trying more brands out im liking Bambu and Hempre(sp?)

15. Kingsize rizla silver or black (ltd edition find a pack if you can!) or ocb xperts. But never ever zig zags their to thick and paper ain't gonna get you high.

16. 1. Marley
    2. Zig-Zag (orange)

These have been my go-to papers for a while now.

17. dont fuck wit J's cuz burn to fast 4 me, i mean if sum1 else im smokin wit lights up a J ill hit it... in the end its still herb. got friends who like j's, i just dnt prefer them myself. i mainly mess wit
    Vanilla Dutchmaster
    and the Palma also, its no flavor, and perfect for headies

18. I usually go for the super size zig zags, but it's really all the same. Sometimes I just go for the super cheep 99c TOP brand.

19. Anything special about the blacks? Are they extra wide or something? I've tried the silvers, but they're a bit too thin. They burn nice and slow though.

And yea, in my original post I forgot that most of you don't use metric (10s = ten centimeters = kingsize). Rizla Kingsize blues are my top choice.

20. So far the best papers are the ones I get for 99 cents =] :smoke: