What are your favorite papers?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by phaulcks, May 16, 2013.

1. flavored papers wise i like juicy jays, hemp paper with soy ink. but raws are good too

2. When rolling the good old joint I stick to the classic Zig-Zags. For blunts well I don't prefer one wrap over another, I only really smoke blunts socially with others and I am not the one that buys or rolls them. 

3. I like Bob Marley's even if I pack them like shit they never canoe on me. I have some Juicy J's but I haven't used them in a while. I tend to buy kings because I can adjust the size to a greater extent. 

4. rizzla for daily joint brown sugar for blunt

5. Kingsize silver Rizzlas. ;)

6. Ive never had rizzlas, im not entirely sure but arent those the ones that are like cheese cake flavored or something?

7. Gotta have those RAWS.  .. as for blunts , anything blueberry!

8. King size silver Rizla all the way :p

9. OCB all organic hemp paper . Burns great rolls great and since its made of hemp its strong .

10. zig zag......or e z wider 1 1/2

11. Red Rizla (UK exclusive), Zig-Zags, and the small papers you get in an Amberleaf box, entitled 'Papers' haha.

12. Raw organic > raw

They burn better than anything else ive tried and ive tried a lot of papers.

You like red rizlas? I hate them- way to thick to for me. I normally get silver rizlas but even though I don't always get them xtra thin slim rips are my favourite (or sometimes kingsize xtra thin rips). For those that don't know what they are, they're just one really really long paper in a roll and you can tear it or cut it wherever you want- so your if you want a massive joint- you don't need to make an L skin or anything- you can just make it longer.

http://www.rips.co.uk/#XtraThin

14. RAAAAAAAAAWS.

But seriously, Raw papers are good, if i can't get them i will just have some Rizla Blues Longskin,

15. I'm all about Rips.  I didn't realize it but because of that I've been slowly increasing the size of my j's and now I have to use two kings every time I don't use Rips and it's a pain lol.

16. Rizla King Size are the best papers for rolling fatties  :smoking:

17. Blue kingsize rizzlas

18. Randys because the paper has a wire in it so when it burns down you can grab onto the wire instead of holding the roach like shorty puffing away haha

19. raw king size classics or bob marley king size hemp papers