Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are your favorite munchies?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OctoCamo, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Hey GC, I want to start a thread where everyone tells us what their favorite munchies are when high. :smoke: Can be just one thing or more than one, if it's from a place, name it :)

I'll start:

My favorite is a Chicken and Broccoli with pork fried rice and an egg roll with a side of shrimp lo mein.

Then...Funyuns.

And start! :D

2. Dominos pizza or pot brownies lol

3. fudge popsicles and pizza

4. all sorts of juicy fruits

5. I don't have a favorite but the only time I can eat ranch dressing is when I have the munchies.

6. Hot Fries , Gummi Worms, Doritos , Honey Buns :)

7. [quote name='"SwishaSweetGang"']Hot Fries , Gummi Worms, Doritos , Honey Buns :)[/quote]

This guy kno whats sup I fuck wit the hot fries 2. Also ice cream

8. 2 Corndogs dipped in ketchup with a side of Cheddar and Sour Cream lays potato chips.
    I could go through bags of those in a single hour.... just happy I have an extremely fast metabolism or I'd be fatter than godzilla by now.

If I'm going out stoned then definitely Apple Bee's cheeseburger and a side of there frys. Best. Food. Ever.
    When me and my girl smoke at night she'll keep going back into the kitchen for like 5 hours eatin tiny little protein bar things..

9. fuckin cereal. mini wheats are the best! original of course...

10. Sun chips & Doritos are pretty good when ripped, what im munching on now lol

11. Chocolate, Ice Cream and anything sweet :D

12. Baked Lays and Hawaiian punch!

13. Hmm i dont really have a favorite i try to get something new to munch on everytime.

14. Well then you have to try Munchies! It has Cheetos, Doritos, Sun Chips and Rold Gold Pretzel's. Its super cheesy fun!

15. dorritos, chipotle burritos, taco bell and cream soda so f****** dank

16. Chipotle, Surf Taco, or Subway . Craving it now

17. These are the best, I always get the flaming hot ones when Im stoned. So good

18. Chewy chips ahoy cookies.

19. [quote name='"KingStun10"']fuckin cereal. mini wheats are the best! original of course...[/quote]

Mini wheats are the bomb, I can go through the generic jumbo bag in three days if I've been smoking alot.

20. Burritos, ice cream, oreos, and kool aid