What are your favorite foods to eat when high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gotdabs710, Feb 2, 2016.

1. I just wanna know so I can try them

Sent from my Z813 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Often times the best things are whatever is available in large quantities ahaha especially something sweet like cake cookies etc

But I find that the real *best* things are ripe, fresh fruit like berries and pineapple in particular. It's like the flavour is amplified, maybe my taste buds or synapses are burnt out but bud doesn't enhance all foods always, but fruit's flavour really "pops"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Beer

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

4. Honestly I eat the most random things ever, sometimes my family since we are Hispanic I'm eating random food that's there lol. I once ate Bread dipped in salsa lol sandwich bread ahahh. I love getting high and eating random stuff , but pizza is good when you are stoned.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Anything that's not mines.

Everything taste better when it's not yours.

• Like Like x 4
  6. chocolate chip pancakes with peanut butter on top

7. Spicy sweet chili Doritos. Koolaid.
    But honestly a lot of dumb things that i would usually reconsider when not high

Sent from my LGMS631 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. pizza.for me
    Try your favorite restruant after you smoke.

9. Spicy sweet chilli doritos are the best things on earth

Sent from my Z813 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Mac n Cheese, nuff said.

11. I live right near walmart, superstore, a fresh vegetable place, along with giant tiger, so if i have a craving for something it is usually just a couple footsteps away.

It really depends on my mood, but generally i will try out the weed first, see what kind of munchies it gives me, then go shopping, lol.

If its a chill high with light munchies, ill probably go and buy one of those "Oikos" greek yogurt and mix it with half a container of blueberries and half a container of raspberries, this tastes fucking incredible and makes you feel awesome after the fact, rather than bloated, this and that.

If i got ravenous munchies, i will probably go to superstore and get one of their giant beef pot pies or chicken pot pies, they cost like $9.99 i think, are made with natural ingredients and are DELICIOUS. The only downside is that these things take upwards of an hour to cook in the oven but holy fuck is it worth the wait.

If its non-munchie type weed i will just go buy a bag of apples and devour the entire bag pretty quick.. I've been known to eat like 15 apples in an hour, lol. Apples are like soul food for me.

Lastly, if i need to feel like a fat piece of shit after i smoke, i'll go hit up giant tiger and just see whats on sale. Normally they have some killer deals on stuff that can be pretty pricey at times. I also live near a costco, its a bit further of a walk so i normally drive, but their concession is to die for, their poutine is probably the best one in the city, volume and taste wise! =)

12. any kind of cereal. Its like crack cocaine and I'm Whitney Houston

• Like Like x 1
  13. pancakes and cheeseburgers
    also cheezits and those fruit snacks that come in like 6 with cartoon themed boxes.... dank

14. does anybody else lose their buzz after they eat? I try to hold out for as long as possible and then go for the Twinkies And ice cold milk. A good spicy beef jerky would be good about now yea I could really go for some beef jerky not the slim Jim shit I'm talking messing with feckin Bigfoot you know the good shit!! Wish I had some , ain't got no Twinkies either.

15. Pizza, cheez-its, cookies -

Anything really...

• Like Like x 1

16. "Special" brownies.

17. Landjager or anything i can bbq.

18. Barbecue Pringles, honey mustard pretzels and combos pizza flavor

Sent from my SM-G925V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  19. Chicken Finger Sub (sub is NY dialect for "big sandwich"), medium sauce, no tomato. Same place, every weekend, usually around 2am.

Weekdays I like to experiment. Salads, nachos, steaks, seafood, etc, etc.

Dill pickle flavored chips or Snyders seasoned pretzels are a must for gaming & movie nights.

• Like Like x 1