Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are your DETOX methods?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DaShOcKa, Feb 26, 2010.

1. I have a possible drug test coming up in about two weeks, and I wanted to start getting clean for it since I've never taken one before. So i was wondering what detoxes are good, and work? Is there something else i can take, or do besides just the detox to help me? I weigh about 170 and am 5'10", and smoke pretty much everyday. Please, no smart ass answers?? Just want some legit info.

2. about 2-3 days before i drink a lot of water the whole time until i'm pissing nothing but absolute water. i'm talking chugging a gallon or two a day. but you have to be careful with how much you drink at once because water imbalance can be life-threatening.

i get a lot of exercise, mostly running and bike-riding throughout the time.

4-6 hours before my test, i take a bunch of B12 to add color in my urine so that i don't pee dilute and violate.

i'm on probation and i can pull this off every time. never failed a test. same for job interviews. do this, you'll pass.

the reason you drink so much water is because it tells your kidneys that too much water is in your system, so it stops filtering out THC metabolites and starts sending only water though. This is taxing on the kidneys having to process so much water, but hey, you do what you gotta do, right? drug tests are a big deal. i'd say it's well worth taking the risk over going to jail/not getting that job.

good luck!

3. Drink cranberry juice, it has loads of antioxidants. Try and filter your body out as much as possible. Im petty sure you should be good when your test comes around. Depending on the type of test, assuming a standard UA, you should be fine. If they take a blood or hair follicle test then thats when you need to start freaking out.

4. the first thing you outta do is quit smoking bud. (this that being a smartass?) Two weeks is a lot of time for your body to take care of most of it for you. Make sure you drink alot of water just through out the whole process. Crannberry juice is the shit, get the 100% juice though, its tart as hell but does the job. Milk thistle is nice to take too. and B complexes.

the major thing you gotta do it quit smoking.

5. SWEAT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!!! exercise + water are the best remedies IMO.

6. You could definitely detox in two weeks, Or you could substitute synthetic urine. Search Quick Fix Synthetic Urine

7. Using synthetic urine is a good idea but iv had a few friend who got busted for trying this. Although the option is open, its still a risky move.

8. Pretty much. ^

The best thing you can do is exercise everyday until 72 hours before your test. Burning fat= burning out the THC. There is no need to drink water every day until your test. All water does is dilute your urine for a short amount of time. Just drink two or three water bottle 1-2 hours before your test with a B Complex vitamin for color. If it is a lab test I would think I about a creatine supplement as they check the creatinine level in case of a dilute.

9. Its a pretty hard detox phase but if you don't wanna test hot then you pretty much need to do the things that were suggested.