Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are your dealers like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AdamArmy, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Like are the drop out fuck ups or do they have a good life? Im just wondering. My main connect is a pre med student. Which is pretty cool because it disproves that stereotype that if you sell drugs you have a fucked life

2. my dealer is 18 and works at a grocery store with me... hes tight

my other dealer is a sketch

3. Got two dealers... One is a brother of a friend, great guy hes in college as well so he wouldnt be a drop out. Other is a girl who sits around and smokes all day, doesnt really care about education.

4. Haven't really met a lot of fuck up weed dealers.

In my opinion you can't really sell weed unless you are a hard worker. Like even if you get high all day. You still gotta be on top of your shit.

5. who the fuck wants to know
    [​IMG]

6. My connect is my roommate. Smokes me out all the time just because I'm his friend. Those are the best friends to have lol:hello:

7. My guy for dank is this lebanese dude who speaks like 15 languages, honestly no one would ever know he sells acid, shrooms and weed.

My guy for mids is the typical pot head, he literally does not give a fuck about anything.He's in my economics class and he took SHROOMS in CLASS, like wtf if I started trippin balls in class I would strip naked and jump on my desk cause the lava is rising or something lol.

8. if a dealer is not a successful person in their personal lives then they will not be a successful dealer. It takes a lot of hard work and you gotta be on the ball and enterprising

9. My current dealer is one of my brother's friends who just got back into dealing after taking a break. Pretty cool guy who is normally pretty easy to get a hold of. Prices for him concerning dank are 20 a g/ 60 an 1/8th/ 120 for a quarter. Never bought mids or reggie form him before. Smoked with him at my house, friends houses, cars, outside in the woods and his parent's houses with various bongs, pipes, joints and have even had the pleasure of smoking a tulip with him last week and a blunt just today. Never occurred to me to look him up on facebook or even get his number since my brother handles all the logistics but friended him on facebook today and should something happen to my brother, I'm sure I will at least keep this one as my dealer. Going to smoke a bowl of kush out of a quarter ounce I got from him yesterday in just a bit.

10. Both are sketches and dropouts as far as I know. One is my brother's best friend and he's a cool dude. The other is a strangely nice guy. I don't trust him but he gave me an extra free gram just because he got the weed a day late to me. Talks a lot and has sketchy friends.

11. id say both of my dealers arent that bad off in life.. i got 2 of them, one of my dealers is a full time college student with a part time job, my other dealer is a guy my age that is a banker (well a bank teller) but he makes good money. Both of them are pretty cool, the banker guy is more of just a dealer to me though, whereas the college student is like a friend/dealer so i usually try to buy from him

12. My dealers are all my friends but one of them is 20 and he is a real dirtbag I call him on it all the time. The other one is 19 and is a little more responsible and really has it together unlike the other guy. I have lots of people I could go to but only 2 I will buy off of.

13. My dealer is a close friend. He's pretty much my neighbor so I walk to his house and smoke with him all the time.

14. I have 3, all of which are incredibly unreliable, hence why I have 3 of them lol.

15. two are dropouts that i used to be real close with but only buy from now, and ones actually my best friend lol

16. The dealer I usually get it off is a bloke who 'supposedly' stabbed someone and ran off to the city I'm in now. He is in the top 10 of nicest people I have ever met, just so chilled back and stuff. I go over to where he lives every other week, we just rip bongs all day and eat lol. He is the nicest dealer I know/ever knew. The other dealers I know are pretty nice as well, one of them is a stuck up wog but he is still pretty chill I guess

17. i took shrooms on an outdoor education surfing camp once. it was mad the teacher took us to laser tag and i was tripping hard man.

my dealer is pretty good. he's a bit quiet, doesn't say much but that could be 'cause he's always stoned. i just call him and tell him how much i want and he'll deliver to me.

if i'm at my house it's usually around 20 mins. bit longer if i'm out somewhere on a friday or saturday night.

i don't know how much money he makes but he has 3 phones that are pretty much always ringing and he drives a decent car.

one time he fucked up and forgot about me and left me waiting all day for nothing but i called him on it and he's been perfect ever since. gave me 32g for the price of an O the other day because he was 15 mins late. lol :bongin:

18. My preferred dealer is my mates workmate. Legend works 3 shifts a week at McDonalds and then shots weed in his spare time. Always has peng cheese and cause we're mates I actually get true weight, often more.

Got 3 backups but one is lazy, the other does shit deals and the other has shit weed.

19. One is a skimping middleman that sells the best shit.

One is a punk that won't drive out 3 miles with pretty darn good weed.

20. Both of my dealers are hella chill. I went to school with one and I met the other one while working. Both are very reliable and have dank buds. One of them delivers... It's funny, the guy that delivers has way better prices than the other dude. Although he does get some crazy buds so I can't complain. I have to go to another town to get it though, which is why I'll usually go with the other dealer.