Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are your current top 3 favorite strains?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by WowZach, Dec 12, 2012.

1. I have been keeping a log of my favorite (and not so favorite strains) so I know what to grow when I finally am all set up. What are your favorites? Wxplain them a bit.

Mine are

1. Pineapple Chunk - Indica strain from Barneys Farm. Very fruity sweet smell tastes delicious from first fire to the end of a bowl. Has a pretty good couch lock effect. Minor munchies. Did I mention it smells and tastes amazing?

2. Afgoo or Afgooey - Indica dominant hybrid, super stinky and full of crystals. Never disappointing always nice big nugs. Makes me tired as hell heavy couch lock.

3. Chemo- Indica Dominant strain from Canada from what im told. Heavy smoke, produces fairly large buds. Heavy munchies, and a duh what did you just say kinda feeling. Pretty dank smell and taste.

2. 1) Maui Waui

2) Blue Dream

3) Bubba Kush (also the only heavy/all indica that I like)

3. tangerine dream, afghani, blue dream have beee my last three pickups....a lot of the afghani...that shit was da bomb. wake up comatose

4. 1 - Cracker Jack... my absolute favorite. I've only had it a few times, so this might add to my enjoyment of the strain.

2 - Super Silver Haze. Have had it here, have had it in Amsterdam, always a huge favorite of mine.

3 - Strawberry Cough.

5. True OG
    Sour Diesel
    Headband Kush

OG anything is always amazing. Tight frosty nugs that make my mouth water.

Sour Diesel is the epitome of what pot should taste and smell like. And the high is amazingly euphoric.

Heaband Kush is the best medical strain I've ever found. It melts away pain and nausea and has the same great flavor as the ones above.

Also C99 gets honorable mentions. It's my favorite strong sativa. Trippy high that's great for art, music, and nature. Also easy to grow and crazy fast flowering.

6. Sour Diesel/Chemdawg/pretty much any chem/diesel
    GDP
    Blackberry/Bubba/OG Kush, pretty much any kush
    idk hard to say tho, iv had so many good, its hard to decide, like asking my mom who is her fav child (though we all knows its me, #1 son, even says so on the lebaron, where's your lebaron)

7. #7 MedicalManOR, Dec 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2012
    id have to say right now

Blue Dream
    Sour Diesel
    Jack Herer

8. I'd say my #1 is Strawberry Kush.. It just messes me up.
    #2 is probably blue dream.
    #3 is Purple Rhino/ White Widow.

9. 1. Yumboldt (1st pic)
    2. Blue Dream (2nd pic, sexy 7 gram nug)
    3. AK-47

Attached Files:

10. Headband
    OG Kush
    Blue Dream

11. venom og kush , sour disel, girl scout cookies :)

12. Quoted for fucking truth. Down to the mouth-watering inducing nugs haha

1) OG's. Been getting some bomb Master Kush as of recent. Bubba is a close runner up (I know it's not an OG, but pretty similar to one)

2)Lamb's Bread

3) Blue Dream/Green Crack. I grouped these together cause I just love me a fruity, tropical sativa.

I'm sure there's more haha

13. I was talking to my dad and I think I will be growing some Maui eventually for him. Oddly enough I also just got some Blue Dream for the first time that is some good smoke. That Bubba Kush rocks.

14. 1.) Trainwreck
    2.) Jack The Ripper
    3.) A tie between Northern Lights and Blue Dream

15. 1. Yumbolt. It.s a rare strain from Humbolt county California, but it was the best tasting and gave me the cleanest sativa high i ever had. It was almost like I am on kind of hallucinagetic or something.

2. White widow. Another great sativa.

3. Hashplant for the taste. Also one of the strongest indicas that i have smoked.

16. You have great taste.

• OG Kush
    • Blue Dream
    • Sour Diesel

17. chocolate thai
    jilly bean
    ice cream

18. Every one of those sounds like food I would be seeking out with the munchies. Holy shit i tried some Sour Diesel for the first time. Wow first time in a long while I got the giggles. It was great think ill go try more now...

19. #20 XiaoGG, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2012
    Would take to long for me to rank them in order.

-Blue Dream
    -Super Silver Haze
    -Snowcap

Guess I'm a little more attracted to Sativa dom, I usually pick up half sativa half indica, indica's are always for night use so I don't pay much attention to the high, if it knocks me out then it did it's job. Although I can easily say that Blue Cheese is my favorite Indica. Nothing like that taste/aroma and it makes you retarded before you exhale.