what are your 6-6-06 plans...

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, May 16, 2006.

1. h
    o
    l
    y

f
    u
    c
    k

2. LMFAO! +rep for being a funny bastard!

3. I'm probably going to listen to Cannibal Corpse's new album Kill and beat up some emo kids. Same old.

4. ima be a lil paraniod watching for any insane motherfuckers trying to be stupid. but same old shit. im not lettin my lil bros go to school tho, that place is just to sheisty on those kill everyone days.

5. Well, obviousely it's a remade video. But in like, the 2nd or 3rd movie, (Don't feel like googling it right now, so I'm ballparking...) from the original series, Damien runs for president. Of course he's a lot older then. He's not some snotty-nosed 8-y-o fuck trying to make it as a president. Although with America's choices on Politics recently, it wouldn't surprise me if he made it.

ANYWAY
    Already I cuddled in a graveyard. Just cuz of the irony of being in a graveyard on 6.6.06. It was pretty creepy, but it felt grrreat.

Then I'm hoping to go out to eat with my mum and finish the Satanic Bible (lol, no. It's not a joke..like dude buddy's red-contacts-in-church-idea.)

6. That's 'cause they know horror sells, and they're just rehashing old movies.

Not that I don't want to see The Omen remake. That should be excellent.

7. You know the Satanic Bible has nothing to do with the Christian ideology of the Devil, right? :)

8. Went and saw the free previewing of the Omen at midnight this morning. Was pretty badass....only other plans I have are to work. Lame...yes I know

9. i hve great plans for today ima get baked and take a long weed nap

10. my plans for today are to make a comeup off of 12 dollars, hopefully satan is like "aight, he's doin evil shit i'ma let him make a comeup"

11. Its just another day. There have already been three 666's on the christian calendar as it is, so im not concerned. The antichrist has already been born and died 3 times according to this.

Go home and cry "Jinx" kids, because Satan is coming for you!

:rolleyes: Leave me out of this.

12. hahhahahahahhaahahahha

13. guess that wont be happin cause ice cube be releasing his album on that day too and game gots madd respect for cube and dont want his album interfering with the sales.

14. mehh....thers this cemetary a few towns over that they claim is haunted and shit and like if u walk thru one of "the gates" you'll end up in hell...i heard people in dark arts and shit and like "those" kinda people you kno they go ther and practice shit and sacrifice stuff..lol idk wat but i herd they do it...so i think my friends are goin ther...

but as for me..hopefully blazin and goin to Taco Bell