what are your 6-6-06 plans...

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, May 16, 2006.

1. ^ i don't think you understood my question.

why as a kid is he doing evil shit if he has to gain the trust of the world as an adult?

2. Fuck yeah dude! I am going to get it and bake out too. I also can't wait for their Aug. 5 concert in Cincinnati. It will be our end of summer bash.

3. ^ i don't consider summer to be over until at least september

4. dude that concert in the nati gonna be tite. bogarts is fun as hell. i'm goin wit a bunch of my friends gonna blazed. gonna be fun as hell. we mite hit up the one in columbus too

5. well im going to turn 19 =)

6. LMAO, ohh man that was great. I could just imagine that, just sitting there as people walk and look at your eyes.

BTW, do they sell red contacts anywhere?

7. Yeah they sell colored contacts, Marylin manson wears em all black with a white pupil in one eye, and all white with a black pupil in the other. They also have contacts that make your eyes look a different color, but natural. Thing that sucks with that is that when they slip a little you see your natural color make a crescent.

edit: http://wildcontacts.com/lenses_wild.htm

8. im going to sit and pray the entire day

EDIT: lmao im tripping and have no idea why im doing anything... but 666 is the devil, and the devil is bad, so uh, stay in school kids.

9. it'd make for a boring movie if he wasn't a lil evil badass...

10. I'm gonna sit in some sketchy ass place with some buddies all sketched out as shit waiting for something really bad to happen.

11. then you get ass raped by snuggles the downy bear

12. whoa Another cincinnatian, what area u from?

and idk about going to bogarts anymore lol. hahah Fuckin TIs band fucking got in a shootout on I 75's bridge leaving there HAHAHAHAH god thats hilarious. i love cinci and the violence within

13. lol downtown cinci is dangerous enough. i wouldnt risk it on 6/6/6

14. haha, might have to head down to otr and wonder around with lydia lol. Fun times

15. Bumpin tha new Kottonmouth cd that I already have.. lol & chillin with some friends & blazin :) Everyone needs to go pick up the new cd its badass!

16. ^^^^damn ur fucking hott!

17. My plans are to play basketball with my boys at the park and toke up.

That's basically my daily agenda.

18. It'll probably be a lot like all of my days now that it's summer; barbecue, beer, bud, maybe some coke, hopefully some shrooms. That's how I've been using most of my free time lately. I like it.

19. If the world ends tomorrow ill smile because I still have some weed left. So ill toke that and enjoy then high, then jump down a crack to hell.

20. mmmhmmmm. man i hope he puts it down. im gonna be so mad if it sucks. then it's straight back to underground for me. check out the link in my sig that guy rocks. listen to "n love wit mary jane" and "find me n oakley", they're the best.