Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are your 420 plans?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Alex is awesome, Apr 5, 2012.

1. nothing.  This is going to be the worst 420 ever.  I'm as broke as I've ever been. 

2. To smoke a shit ton of weed.

3. Planning on taking a road trip with a few pals to get away from life for a bit, and will be camping out in the Appalachian mountains. We're bringing 10 ounces (not even joking), and are planning on making a batch of brownies for 420 before we leave.

We're each gonna have $10 g's worth of em in the morning, and then see where life takes us. Hopefully to a retartedly amazing view. Also hopefully we'll find our way back to the tents..

4. Rocking that berner concert on 4/20 and gonna be dabbing all day. I have a whole ounce of bud and a few grams of top notch bho ready

5. Well I got wax a few days before that I was gonna save just for 4/20. But yah know I can't just have wax sitting around so I'm celebrating right now

6. They want to improve their 4/20, not destroy their life.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Smoking a eighth blunt and my buddy also bought a eighth so prob hit that up in the bong

8. Easter dinner and my grandmas bday.... sigh. I wish 4/20 was on a different day. Maybe Ill just go to a lhs for a sale.

har har...johnny richter played a huge part in getting weed accepted in america the last 20 years while in kottonmouth kings whether you like them or not

10. Its gonna be a solo 4/20 for me unless anything changes, my bro and friends are working...

I got a half gram of Chem Dawg wax (from the club), a gram of some wax I made (3 ounces of unknown misc. trim and budlets were used)  and a half ounce of Kens GDP (outdoor, I grew)

I plan on using all my different pipes and bongs and take that half ounce to the dome and smoke as much wax as I can until I can't possibly take another hit.

walk by my house 4/20, you're going to smell pot.

11. #491 supersmoker27, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    I'm stoked for this 420, in the morning I'm going to kind creations. Which is a glassblowing shop where they blow the grass right there they are having a buy one get one free on every thing and I might go half on a piece with this girl from work, or just say fuck it and buy two of the same piece for my self, I mean I always end up breaking one or something like that.

Then I'm having brunch with my good friend who I haven't seen in a while.
    Actually my bosses girlfriend of the place that we are eating at, we used to hang out all the time when we worked together, and we both don't have anything going on with families, so should be fun to see her again.
    Plus I'm getting this and this buffet and bottomless mimosas for free!!!
    Going to get stuffed on fruit, pastries, and mimosas, passout, wake up a little disoriented, shake it off

Then I'm going to Denver for the 420 rally at Civic Center Park with some other friends, mabye takin this girl from work with me too. Also hittin up my favorite dispensary while I'm in Denver. I bet we will have record breaking numbers at the rally, will be fun to be a part of pot history, and mabye meet some other growers. Light up at 420, mingle a bit And check out the scene, then go eat fish tacos at rubios!

Then gonna go home and take a nap. Shower and go to my sugga mamma'a house,
    To toke and fuck and get my laundry done.

Should be the best 420 ever! And lots of toking throught the day of course.

12. ?? Big Kmk fan here... have been for 8 years but just bcus his face is on a small section of that poster doesn't mean that festival is worth going to lol. Look at that line up