Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are your 420 plans?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Alex is awesome, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Can't be too mad though that was one hell of a game.

2. Some of my 4/20 stash! Still smoking some today :)

[​IMG]

3. 4/19 and 4/21 were high days for me. Not so much 4/20. 4/19 was partyin drinking shnokin and hangin with friends

4. I don't know who to smoke with, Most of my friends don't even smoke weed, so I have like no one to smoke with . Help?

5. I could always smoke with ya on 420:rolleyes:

6. I dont even know now -.- I have two friends that dont like each other so I might wake n bake some wax for the first time then wing it

7. #467 Cat5eUTP, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    I always smoke alone. Don't know if I would like being high around people.

Hopefully I'll be able to pick up before the twentieth and maybe treat myself to a magic flight box for the first time.

8. It's Easter so probably just hang with family all day. Don't need weed for a good time.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. sexy

10. Probably just chill with some friends and smoke weed all day

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. A bit old for the whole it's 420 let's get super high all day. Gonna hit up
    The padres giants game. Got 2gs of wax saved so ima be high but it's not gonna be the focus I the day

12. None, gotta stay clean, starting training in a few weeks and I have no idea if they test or not yet, so until I figure out if they do or not, I have to stay clean.. Sucks! I was going to smoke a little last week, but they guy I was trying to buy off of was super unreliable. Oh well, here's to next year's 420.

13. quitting weed for 4 days leading up to 420. thats big for me cuz i usually smoke 4-5 times every day. and i got 2 ozs of my favorite strain (northern lights) waiting for me :hello:

14. smoke bowls all day

15. Smoke, Toke, and Blaze if I can find some Green to Burn in the 717 Amish Country.... Which is easier said then done....lol I remember being in Colorado while I was a MMJ patient and packing a 28g of Shake into a monster cone! The good old days.. Haha

16. I will probably sign up with some new dispensaries in L.A. area. They give free grams to FTP. I'll probably get an 8th of dank and spend the afternoon at the Greenhouse in Hollywood. They will have a barbeque, music and a raffle for a free top shelf oz @ 4:00pm. There is a big 420 party in San Bernadino, but they want $35 to get in the door. That's $35 worth of weed to be smoked.

17. Having a small party! Ima load up my entire collection w/ the ounce of Skywalker OG ive been waiting on

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

18. Most of my friends are spending the Easter with their families or their girlfriends or something like that, I've got 2 mates who are keen to smoke though so we'll probably just sesh it at mine, few drinks as well, I got some qwiso hash and some bho ready, considering making some butter as well

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk