What are you wearing? ;)

Discussion in 'General' started by Johnny, Mar 27, 2006.

1. male

hair down to my chin if straightened, but its curly and all over the place...white button-up collared shirt and black pants (just got home from work), blue airwalks. oh, and im wearing this kickass headband too b/c i was playin some ping-pong and my hair gets in the way if i dont wear it...

2. Wearing a pair of my favorite Mavi jeans, white under tee black tee over it, 2 rings one per hand, and my black norcal hoodie. Got long brown hair down to my mouth. O yah and my checkered Vans slipons.

3. Those shoes are so dope. By any chance could you tell me where you got them?

4. Hmmm, Pair of inexpensive work jeans (carpenter style, not too baggy but def not tight) with boxers underneath, and white socks on. No shirt. Hair is brown, down to eyebrows if I pull it, it's not curly I just don't like it in my eyes :p.

5. i got them through a friend from a sample sneaker/clothing sale.
    he tossed me a few tees/hoodies/sneakers/ for free, including those NBs.
    and i have never seen them in any boutique, and only once on ebay.
    which they went up to 200+,

cheers,
    -merk.

6. Male
    I am wearing work scrubs at the time, but when I get off I will throw on some levis, a couple t's and prolly my crocs,or a pair of my Birks. My hair is blonde and I have it trimmed off my ears but I have some length on the top, sometimes I spike it in the front but now i am growing it out so it just does whatever. I never comb my hair, not for years, it just stays nice. I don't wear watches b/c I do not care what tyme it is. I don't wear much jewelry either just my wedding band and 1 neclace it is a leather strap w/ this gold piece I had made out of this ring my grandfather gave me, w/ a ruby in it. It is cool az fuck I must post to show. JOE>

7. WHAT IM ROCKIN TODAY.

((WEB CAM STYLE)) Fuck... where is my damn cord? heh

The free shirt from waytoomany.com w/ white tee
    [​IMG]

On the back of the shirt up by the right shoulder there is this...
    [​IMG]

Got the Hollister shorts on wid the all white classics. (of course)
    [​IMG]

Had to tuck them boys in...
    [​IMG]

Smoked a fat bowl of some middies, bout to go get the day started.
    [​IMG]

BLAZE ON

8. male
    volcom t-shirt
    emerica reynold 3's (shoes)
    levis jeans

.... ya im a skater

9. Male, no hair, a tight burgandy sweater with nothing on it, and really baggy jeans that have faded to almost white, I also am wearing a black hat with a spider web design on it.
    MY eyes are also really red :smoke:

10. heyhey,

great day out in the city.
    [​IMG]

accompanied by:
    [​IMG]

cheers,
    -merk.

11. Nice, Merk.

Today, I'm rocking a The Doors shirt, black/gray camo cargo shorts, My old-and-beat-up-as-hell Converse Suede 5 Star Sneakers, and a rubber band on my right wrist.

No blunt for Johnny... I'm dry :cry:

12. heyhey,

[​IMG]

conmigo:
    [​IMG]

cheers'
    -merk.

13. male, volcom beanie, black pants, DC shoes, Pink Floyd shirt. Black of course :)

14. heh. well let's see, i have ovaries :wave: and i got on my old black jar jar binks shirt, black jacket, black pants that are pretty baggie, and my black n white chucks that say "PEACE AND NUGS" "FUCK" and "DEXTRO" (short for dextromethorphan hydrobromide) on them, no sockies and my necklace of giant silver ballies that :love: charlie :love: gave to me. my hair's real dark brown 'n so are my eyes, but my skin is pale as shit. i'm one pale-ass messican. circles are dark purple under my eyes 'n i don't wear make-up. oh yeah, hair's shoulderish length and parted down the middle

ADD- i've been told many a time that i look like the girl from "the ring" samara or something.

15. heyhey,

[​IMG]

on the way to class (i hate js):
    [​IMG]

cheers,
    -merk.

16. male
    red and black k-swiss
    baggy blue jeans
    resivor dogs t-shirt
    brown/blackish hair that reaches my eyes

17. Mars Volta t-shirt with a zip up hoodies over it and blue jeans. I haven't changed my clothes in three days, but it's all good.

18. white male 19 short brown hair, whites etnies - baggyish pants - big brown gansta like DCshoes hoodie - brown element hat

19. Male, 19. My hair is long, like Mick Jagger in the 60's long, wearing a pair of tight jeans that flair out at the bottom, a button up floral shirt, it has like trippy flowers on it. I look like a total hippy I guess or that's what my dad said. NO BOXERS!!! That just gets in the way.

20. White, male, 18, got a 2 with a line up and pin stipe side burns, blue South Pole shirt (smells like smoke), bluejeans, socks, fucked up ass belt. I also come with red eyes (comming soon!)