what are you wearing? (lol)

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by speechless, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Socks .

Thats it

2. V neck with white and gray stripes, dark straight leg jeans, Onitsuka Tiger kicks (white with black stripes), and my black-frame Ray Ban glasses. Oh, also a Livestrong band and some rubber bands ;]]

3. Fernando Torres Espana jersey and some gym shorts lol

4. american eagle shirt and jeans

5. seal skin parka...
    [​IMG]

...:rolleyes:

6. Just wearing my tidy whities right now, heading off to bed.

7. grey and black lepoard print leggings, grey tank top with kind of thin/see through tan tank top over it, the usual bracelets and ankle bracelets, silver flip flops, and some crazy black feather thing in my hair.

im going out to dinner. so im being classy.

8. i am currently sporting... nothing! and i love it!

9. some old gym shorts and an old system of a down shirt from when they were still a band. that's it. :)

10. :eek: that. is. so. HARDCORE! :metal:

anywho. i'm wearing black denim jeans (i guess they're boot cut), pacman boxers, short sleeve black button up with a tree on the back unbuttoned with a three days grace shirt underneath. and a beaded bracelet. and a yin yang necklace. and also!!! nope that's all.

11. You got Pacman boxers???

You bastard!

12. I wear blue shirt with black pent. The type that is comfortable with very comfortable shoes.

13. Green socks, Sport shorts, sports T-shirt and a cap

14. blue jeans, checkered boxers,white socks, and a dark green t-shirt with black stripes on it.

15. pale pink sleeveless & fitted scoop neck shirt with a black x-shaped line underneath the bust, cutoff (from sweatpants) black shorts, and black flipflops. fwahh.

16. shin-high black nike socks. jean shorts. blue famous star t-shirt. orange wristband from hooters yee!

17. once in a lifetime opportunity. If I ever see them again, I'll be buying a dozen pacman boxers to wear throughout the rest of my life.

18. black shirt and khaki pants.