what are you wearing? (lol)

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by speechless, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Jeans
    Heavy duty T-shirt.
    Steel toed boots.

I'm at work. Uniform of the day.

2. This shirt an some jeans

29792701_899053626944242_2298060730336804864_n.jpg

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. still got that piglet (called pork chop/свиная отбивная/ seenthere beenthere) a black kitten Kodi

jeans and T-shiet ...lol

funny v.. funny

4. Ben Franklin Bitcoin tshirt
    cult of individuality shorts

5. White t shirt and swimming shorts.

6. Green Shirt with the radiation symbol on it an a black skirt lol

~Toni~

7. Red DC hat, black t-shirt that says "I eat paste" on the front. Brown Carhartt work jeans, and a worn out pair of merril jungle mocs topped off by a stained up gray zip up hoodie.

I have two sets of clothes. Work clothes and not work clothes. Sometimes not work clothes graduate to work clothes when they get old or I get a stain on them. I work construction so anything I wear to work I have to be willing to destroy at any time.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. HRHhggN.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. ^ Lmao

• Like Like x 2
  10. #5170 Dizzy, May 23, 2018
    Last edited: May 23, 2018
    T shirt that says "Queen of the universe"

and some sweat pants.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  11. Google better pay to whoever rocking it because that's advertising.

12. Nothing special- just an old (once) day-glo pink T-shirt and some old red cotton pants. Bare feet, as usual. Doing housework today and it's time to end my break and get back to work!

Granny

• Like Like x 1
  13. #5173 Vee, May 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    Bath Robe... eaten pig and kitten sent to the barn ...lol

just patching them scratchiness ...lol

14. My kids make fun of me. Everywhere they go people say "Oh I know you, your dads the old guy with the beard and the overalls".

I've had facial hair and worn bib overalls since I got out of the army in '75. I've had to trim up, and wear work uniforms, jail and prison clothes, but all my street clothes are bib overalls. One time a judge told me to leave the courtroom because he didn't like the way I was dressed. My grandpa was buried in overalls and a flannel shirt. My wife says I look like a picture in the same clothes all the time. On rare occasion some other old guy wearing overalls will complement me on my overalls. After all, you can't be all bad if you're wearing the right britches, right? Just a corner of the eye observation, but it seems like cops and lesbians always rubber neck to check me out. I don't know what's up with that. Maybe they somehow know I got weed in my pocket? I'm good in my skin so fuck it.

Anyways, to answer your question, I'm wearing tube socks, Nikes, boxers, pull over cotton shirt and Dickies bib overalls. Let me grab my zippered flannel jacket and my boonie hat and I'm fit to preach.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. You sound like my uncle. :)

I'm wearing a black zippered hoodie, a grey undershirt, and basketball shorts.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Heavy sweatsuit, beanie, and slippers.

17. Death tarot tshirt
    dark blue jean shorts

18. My husbands Five Finger Death Punch T-shirt and My favorite Pajama pants lol.

~Toni~

19. [​IMG]
    Bath Robe Still

thats over month ago UGH!!!!