What are you watching on Netflix?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by panflake, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Have you already watched Breaking Bad
    Weeds
    Ozark is really good
    I liked Mr. Kims Convenient Store. It's funny
    The Schitts are funny too

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. In Japanese of course, as it's meant to be heard

(On Amazon Prime..the other Netflix)

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. For 2 yrs we had only Netflix.. Things are better now but was hard then.. god has blessed us!!

Mr. Kims Convenient Store is funny..

Also a “Series Of Unfortunate Events” weird but good..

“MONEY HEIST” WAS FUCKIN EPIC.. ITLL HAVE YOU GLUED TO UR SEAT EPISODE AFTER EPISODE!!

“13 Reasons Why”
    (Or 12.. cant remember the number right now.. lol) got a couple more will get back to you’ll with them when i can remember their nsmes and have a lil more time!!

4. Bojack Horseman on Netflix is an excellent show

• Like Like x 1
  5. Theres a new miniseries on Netflix called "Don't Watch This". Altogether it's probably less than an hour long but it's still interesting to watch.

6. “Big mouth” on Netflix is crazii

7. Nothing!!! Netflix sucks it’s full of trash. Hulu is where it’s at now 17.00 get hbo plus more

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Sling or hulu??

& dont just say hulu cuz you have it

Be real!!

Im in the market.. what do u like/hate about it??

9. Netflix use to have a lot now it seems like all it has is low budget trash, I find myself looking for 45 min adding stuff to my list out of desperation. With Hulu I fill my list with stuff I actually want to watch and you can add showtime, hbo, or Cinemax for like 7$ more a month. Last month I got showtime and binge watched all the shows I wanted to see then I switched to hbo and did the same thing. Will prob keep hbo till GOT is over.
    But I do agree big mouth is a good show.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I asked about sling t.v cause their like hulu imo but one has to be better than the other..

Ive been looking back & forth for over 2 weeks now tryne figure out who to go wit

11. I've been using Sling for a couple of years and my son set up one of our TVs with his Hulu account, which I almost never use. I like the interface of Sling, I hate the Hulu interface. Sling has a lot of stuff I don't watch but a few channels I do and I like all the on demand stuff. Sometimes they have some well chosen movies and often they'll get all the movies of a particular title (all the star wars, Saw I, II, II, etc etc...). Neither Sling or Hulu give me access to over the air TV channels such as ABC, NBC, CBS, etc so I can't watch the Superbowl or other major end of season games.

Sling sometimes goes grainy, even though we have kick ass fiber internet service. Not sure how much that happens on Hulu.

• Like Like x 1
  12. F1 is warming up ..but currently the Irish thing is doing well ..lol

l Pacino, Robert De Niro

is winning abs and seats in Ru with you in aboot ....er a year

13. This is what i was looking for.. thanks bro..

Sling and hulu both offer live t.v & thats the service i was going for.. their prices are pretty much the same & their channel line up also except for certain channels which pretty much balls down to what channels are better suitted for me..

Will depend on which service ill go with..

Also how many t.v’s can i connect each service too.. i have 3 t.v’s right now will be adding a forth after we move to a bigger house..

Ill need a service where i can use it on multiple platforms/t.v’s at the sametime..

Like netflix i can play it on all my t.v’s at the same exact time..

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ballad of buster Scruggs. Soooo good.

I love old western novels so this was perfect! Great high, too.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

15. Just put on the new netflix movie “Cam”.. checkin’ it out right now

16. Saturday night live then chips tonight. Plan to kill Ray Donavan tomorrow night. Hulu has a special 5.99 for show time and hbo right now.

17. Seven deadly sins was ok

18. I feel your opinion about Netflix is relative. Me, I love Netflix but, in my opinion, one streaming service isn’t enough anymore. I stay busy with Netflix, Hulu and HBO Now. Even with those three it’s still cheaper than cable, way cheaper. And way more entertaining.

I’m currently watching “Curb Your Enthusiasm” on HBO Now. Larry David is hilarious.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Making a murderer tonight season 2

• Like Like x 1