What are you up too right now?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dylanzs, Jun 25, 2011.

1. I'm bored and I can't go out so I thought I'd asked what you guys what are you up too right now? I'm just watching some random movie on tv while I'm cutting up some no name outdoor bud it's very frosty but it's hasn't been cured right so it's still a bit wet smokeable but wet and as a result is harsh but I'm happy as long as I can smoke it:bongin:

2. I'm bored as shitttt, sitting in my office at work. Can't wait to go home and smoke of bowl of some good dank I got last night.

3. At my girls place down in Minneapolis, went to a Bar for breakfast and some screwdrivers now we are bake hitting the bong and about to shower for the day. Not to productive lol

4. Waiting for my parents to go to the pool so I can smoke lol.

5. Sitting in my room chillin out listening to some good tunes smoken some good weed

6. I just got out of the shower now im smoking shitty ass mids and watching a horrible Tim Allen movie. fuck my life

7. Lol sounds like most of us had the same idea that bud turned out great quater bowl got me fuuuuuckkked and I'm a daily toker was hard to inhale on the throat a bit and was coughing like a newbie but it was soo worth it

8. Been smoking a couple bowls playing some Team fortress 2

9. What am I doing you ask-

*Puts down lotion
    *Wipes sweat from face
    *Rests for a few minutes
    *Throws away tissue
    *Closes multiple tabs

- Nothing, just the usual, eating a sammich.

10. I'm drinking some green tea with honey, reading about quantum mechanics, and groovin to some Maceo Parker. He played sax for James Brown, Parliament, and Funkadelic, so needless to say he's one funky son of a bitch.

Also, green tea + honey = green tea with honey. And also sex. Yeah, that too.

11. i'm laying on my bed, jamming some atreyu. coming down from a buzz, smokin' a cig. damn i need a job.

12. Watching demolition man and smoking some kronic

13. listening to the news in the background. chilling in the city

14. Trying to choke down gin.

15. I'm enjoying my one day off this week by sitting on the fuckin computer.

16. I know that feeling. I'd rather work 10 hour days than 6 days a week.

Enjoy your day sir.

17. Chilling out just finished my bowl feeling pretty good.

18. I'm about to light up a nice half gram joint probally weight a gram now tho due the extra added weight like crutch and papers I double wrapped it so it would burn slow enough for me to relax on it :smokin: