Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are YOU typing on?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scapegoat Adams, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Im thinking about getting another but, idk...
    [​IMG]

2. #62 Shpongle, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    Ch'eah boi, reppin' that HD 5770!

/regular voice

I just upgraded my HD 5770 to a GTX 560 last weekend. This is a random question but if you're interested in running Crossfire (assuming your mobo can support it) I could sell you my unused Sapphire Vapor-X HD 5770 for cheap. I was really hyped to just buy another ATI card and do a XFire set up but, sadly, my prebuilt HP came with a bottom-of-the-barrel mobo doesn't support it and I don't have any more expansion slots.

3. hahaha fuck, 15"

4. A 19th century typewriter.

5. I would be intrested however sadly that was the only downside to my Mobo, 1 16x slot so i cant xfire/SLI :( Next build tho whichl b in a yr or 2 ill b X-firing forsure tho haha, glad to see another enthusiast on the city, hows the 560 treatin ya? Chance to play skyrim yet?

6. Macbook Pro.

7. [quote name='"shaggy11"']

hahaha fuck, 15"[/quote]

ha there you go

8. Shit ass HP laptop I've had for 4 years now. This January I'll inherit my buddies desktop that he built himself(which costs as much as my car) while he is studying abroad in Italy. Sweet sweet skyrim induced nirvana mmmmm

9. My fucking shoe.