Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are YOU typing on?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scapegoat Adams, Nov 17, 2011.

1. macbook pro 13incher

2. [​IMG]

Usually this keyboard, but there's a giant banana in the way! How do I solve this guys pls help

3. pavilion dv7 with an intel i5

4. just move the banana off the keyboard!

5. God's own Golden Keyboard.:cool:

6. [​IMG]

7. Sony VAIO VPCF136M.

Q740 i7
    GeForce GT 425M

8. [quote name='"shaggy11"']15' macbook![/quote]

a 15 foot macbook?

9. Cicero KDW 820 I think?

10. My baby, Macbook Pro 17' 2009 unibody, i swear id kill someone for this mac....no joke:laughing:

11. #52 DMV, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    SOMEBODY GET THIS MAN A NOBEL PRIZE IMMEDIATELY!!!:smoke:

12. Ewwww clean your keyboard lol

13. Do you not see all of the crust on his keys lol

14. Call me out dated, but iPhone 3GS.

15. That's not crust! It's artistic self-expression.

16. [quote name='"VikingToker"']

Usually this keyboard, but there's a giant banana in the way! How do I solve this guys pls help[/quote]

Not sure how to move the banana, but maybe cleaning that keyboard will move it! :D

17. A custom built pc with a core 2 duo at 2.8 OCd to 3.4Ghz water cooled H50 with radiator and fan, Ati radeon 5770, 4Gb DDR 2 RAM, Acer 22" flatscreen, 660 watt Psu, dual 80mm side exhaust fans 120mm intake fan, with a razer abyssus/ arctosa keyboard and mouse and a coolermaster case with a clear side panel blue led fan and psu, red led RAM.

Pretty sick gaming pc for ppl who dont understand that

18. 1st gen iPod touch