Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are you toking right now. List you tools and bud!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by AuZy_BudZ, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Well since I am still waiting on my EHLE bong from EDIT. I will say I am toking out of a nice china bowl I picked up from my local smoke shop. And Well Its a deep deep bowl pack with a tiny hole. Great little bowl for $12 bucks. lol

Anyway. I happen to be toking some Greeny green Haze. And its not bad I suppose. This one was a little dry but w.e I can't complain its still 20g so its good stuff. I got a headchange on 2 ok hits.

I plan on getting some G13 off someone this week when my bong comes. Its gonna be sickkkkk...

2. Homegrown red diesel out of my bubbler

Got 3 blunts of the same rolled to get me through the night. Got a huge paper to finish

3. #3 HighGradeOnly, Feb 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2010
    HI, Im smoking Super lemon Haze with silvers yeahhhhhh 10/10 :eek:

... And i just got some original UK cheese, both perfectly cured so its alllll good, l

Let me on the g13 Anzy, I like the sound of that..,

4. A batch of some purp that came through town. It's green and red bud, lots of red hairs and decent crystals with little patches of nice bright purp.

In my frozen grinder with a penny in it shaking the fuck outta it.

Bout to pack a chillum with this and some kief.

5. A glass inline, hits like a champion. My friend passed out already, what a puss

6. got some fire i picked up from my bud a few weeks ago.
    i'm smokin my awesome red white and blue hammer spoon that i got at a head shop.
    started smokin when LOST came on, haven't stopped:hello:

7. some dark green bud with some orange/yellowish hairs on it. the bud itself has a yellowish tint to it aswell and smells suuuper good! ill put up some pics when i reinstall my webcam, oh and im smoking it out of my Volcano vape, classic with the easy valve :)

8. im smoking good dro. 7.5/10. have my friends bowl.. nothing fancy.. o and my lighter

9. Sorry if this is a dumb QUestion but why is your grinder frozen:-/

I just purchased a sic black grinder for 30 bucks at the head shop. I love it and already gave it a test drive with my fresh chronic bud from CALI so u know it's bomb. Also I have grape joints and a bubbler that looks like a bong:)

10. Freezing the grinder makes it easier to knock the trichomes off the screen.

Same idea with freezing your bud before making QWISO. Colder temperatures cause the trichomes to dislodge easier because they're not able to 'stick' so well

11. No name dank in my metal pipe lol.

12. Vaping some Sour Diesel in my Da Buddha

13. Man are you kidding me? ^^ I came to this thread thinking id be a little unique and boom. you.

Props though fellow buddha owner

Anyway im vaping some grand daddy purp in my da buddha oh its so delicious

14. scraping rezz outa my steamrolla nd bowl. Just watching futurama trynta fall asleep.

15. 24"Straight Black Label RooR with some Bubba Kush.

Just what I need after a hard day of work! May everyone enjoy their cannabis and tools

Good to see Kobe back for my Lakers too!

16. Sparking up some local grown crip bud. so pretty and cheap

Got my small glass pipe bong. little bigger then my hands

17. hempstar and a homemade bong

18. I'm somkin a fat blunt. Half of it is some new white widow I got (it's really good) and the other half sensi star. Anyonesmoke sensi star? It gives me a very energetic high. Does any1 else feel this?:smoking:

19. hell yeah dude i love my da buddha...nothing like the taste of headies :smoke:

enjoy that grand daddy mayne

20. Do you have any pics of that homegrown red diesel? that sounds really good