What are you thinking about

Discussion in 'General' started by jammin, Aug 10, 2006.

1. RIGHT NOW (those who are high). Post what you're thinking about the very second you read this.

Me - filling a pool with a million jello packets and making jello and then play and eat in it.

2. think: why is it called "special" sauce?

3. Should I smoke in a Bong ,Bowl or Blunt?

4. all three

5. the mac n' cheese that I'll be eating in 10 mins, after just smoking a bowl:smoking:

6. I was thinking of going out and stealing some government property...a Stop sign an possibly a 'No Loitering' for my living room

7. i've been favoring the rec smokers section on GC tonight i should see what new threads are in general

8. i wonder why girls don find me attractive and if i'll ever have the kind of life i want... probably not

9. lmao...

10. I'm thinking about how my friend did me dirty and I just got off the phone with him and forgave him too easily and didn't give him enough shit.

11. I am thinking about why prostitution is illegal.

I haven't come up with any good ideas.

12. that I'm moving in just two short weeks. 2! :eek:

13. What to do with myself and being in this emotional funk.

14. 'should i go smoke some more weed, or should i just wait till later...'

such a hard life. ;)

15. A place where I could play guitar all day and blaze, read good books, drink some whiskey, write music, try my hand at art again, live in peace... and I'm also with neg and WookiesAreCool on what they said...

16. i was actually thinking how fun it would be to make designs on my walls with blood.

17. Im thinkin about..uhh..that stuff...we used to eat it back in the day all the time....what was it??????....... PUSSY

18. Why i am still up at 4:25am when i have to get up in an hour and a half for work.

19. Dude sounds like paradiese. Thats all im thinkin of too.

A place where i could just be myself and not throw around so much suck up bullshit. And just chill with a few good freinds and great women, with a giant hookah with 10 hoses and 50 pounds of mary and a live band and good drinks. No cotton mouth ever, no bitchin ever, no crazy ex's or binge drinking parents. Paradise.

20. me too