What Are YOU Thankful For?

Discussion in 'General' started by qwerty man, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Believe it or not, the concept of appreciation is the root of all happiness and the basic foundation of every religion. It's easy to get caught up in petty problems and forget the things that really matter in our life.

I for one, am thankful that an old friend is finally giving up a bad drug habit after 2 disastrous years. I am also thankful that my blood tests for liver damage came back negative last week, and I am thankful for my new job.

So in the spirit of the season, take a moment to consider what you have that makes you happy, or what you have that others don't have.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    [​IMG]

2. Oscar Myers, and Penthouse.

EDIT: But in all seriousness, I'm thankful for my friends, family, and the knowledge I've been given.

3. I'm thankful for the fact that I will be getting my wisdom teeth removed the day before thanksgiving. Yay!

Seriously though, I'm most thankful for the friends I've met the the experiences I've had. Wouldn't trade any of it for the world.

4. I'm thankful for my dealer hitting me with some dank.
    I'm thankful for when I have munchies, and mcdonalds is on point.
    I'm thankful for rarely seeing cops when baked.
    I'm thankful that I'm able to sleep in class.

The little things you know.

5. I'm thankful for being alive today, I have lost so many people i love.

6. My parents and family

The freedom to be whoever the fuck I want. I know we're slowly starting to lose our freedoms in this country, but it's still better than 90% of the world

Also, MJ. My health was shit from age 10-16. Found out that weed works wonders for auto immune disorders, now I am no longer in constant pain

7. I'm thankful for my success at accomplishing my small goals.

8. I am thankful for everybody that has helped me in this world and me finally being happy

9. I'm thankful for being alive, food, family (even-though they crazy lol), music, etc

10. I am thankful for my wife, whom I love so very much.
    I'm thankful to be alive
    I'm thankful I got some grape ape

11. honestly im extremely grateful for my sobriety. im 94 days clean of all substances and it feels amazing knowing that i was able to crawl out of the dark hole i was in.
    sometimes i wanna smoke weed but im content without it now, i gotta stay clean from everything not pick and choose.:)

and im grateful for this fabulous community that has helped me out through alot of issues over these past 6 years..