what are you studying for?

Discussion in 'General' started by skinnerbox, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Im studying for accounting. So far I have put 9 hours into this test and I feel like I can pass the test barely....so i guess I need to put in like 15 more hours or something. Sigh, I wish school was over :smoke:

2. #2 Bluebonic, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2012
    College life is way different than highschool. You have to put in as many hours of studying as you possibly can and then some. But man oh man, does it feel great when you get that sweet #4 score. Oh yeah forgot, going to major in chemical enginering once I transfer from my current two year into a four year. Awesome stuff.

3. reactor design, going over non-isothermal reactor design and parallel reactions

for my heat and mass transfer i'm studying elementary mass transfer and derivation of Prandtl, Schmidt and Sherwood numbers.

for my lab class, i'm studying lyophilization and heat transfer techniques.

4. I'm studying to be a proctologist. I just can't keep my hands off asses. Completely self taught. College is for chumps. ;)

5. what the fuck did i just read?

6. words.

7. I.T...Cisco networking stuff.

I plan on building a Skynet one day and controlling an army of T-800's.:cool:

8. how about my TI-89 in the interim?

9. Computer Information Systems, specifically security. Though at the current moment Im writing a paper.

10. and i though Xung Zi was complicated what are u guyz talkin about

11. engineering stuffzzzz

[​IMG]

12. that shit is beyond my brain capacity ive always been horrible with that type of stuff i took an IT course last semester and I was traumetized.

13. Thats how accounting is for me, I took a class on it and couldn't figure a thing out. Computers on the other hand seem to come naturally to me.

14. Learning how to produce music. Got this huge ass textbook on my program tht goes in depth. Been learning how to produce for like 4months. I respect every producer now lol. Its so techical. Love it tho :D

15. My college major is Anthropology. Once I graduate, I plan to get a masters in a specialized field of it (medical [biological], linguistics, or cultural). After that, I'll hopefully find a job related to my field, and once I have a steady income, I'll return for my Ph.D (which will hopefully be epidemiology).

I'm not really studying for anything at the moment though. I have an essay due on Friday about the use of religion as a political tactic in both American and Indian society. I also have an essay due on Monday about gender roles in book I read for my multicultural lit class. Previous to that, I had an essay due yesterday about the differences in Baroque art in Northern Europe (primarily the Dutch Republic) and Southern Europe (primarily countries that were still under the rule of the Catholic Church). Two history courses in the same semester wasn't the best idea. It keeps me plenty busy though.

16. Modern history; French demographics and society under the Old Regime (pre-revolution).

And for tomorrow, an English test which should be jokes; considering the lecturer often has to clarify things with me, being English in a French university can have its own advantages.

17. Gunsmithing.

Seemed cool, and I enjoy Firearms, but alot of gun nuts are dickheads.

18. im so nervous for my next econ test my teacher is useless and the textbook sucks...I could always do A+ review but its like $ 70

19. Botany/molecular biology double major

20. Film Producer.