Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are you smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sorefinger, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Hi guys,

I'm looking to do a point of sale display in a shop for a new seed dispensary idea I have. Its only going to start off small (Ten seeds). May sound daft if your American but due to the UK laws cannabis is illegal; seeds aren't.

I'm looking to see what you guys grow. I'm a new starter and have grown the Money Maker, OG Kush, Afgan haze (Which was the best smoke of them all) and currently I'm growing Barneys farms CBD Critical Cure, Cookies Kush, LSD and Liberty Haze. I'm just experimenting as I've never had such good quality and different choice of weed before.

When you guys buy seeds are you looking for bargains or specific strains (which?)?