Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are you smoking this morning The most important smoke of the day you know lol

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Physcotic1, Nov 5, 2014.

1. If its catchin' fire either your heat source is too hot or it needs to be purged longer, or more likely a combination of both haha, but if ya dont have a rig you can take a bobby pin or paperclip and twist one end of it into a vortex shape and make the other end a handle n then get it hot with a torch, or ifya havto a lighter works but it will be hard to take fatty dabs, n then pop that shit in a bowl piece n dab it up! My buddy invented it about four years ago and its came in handy more than once! We call it a coil rigXD

2. the actual wood pipe catches on fire so i don't even have a pipe anymore but I purge my oil at 110 degrees takes like twenty minutes to an hour

• Like Like x 1
  3. We purge for four hours at the least, until you can whisk the pan and its crumbles up instead of stringing together like taffy. That sucks tho with the wood pipe thing haha never used those alot. But ifya got a couple paperclips you can always do thisXD

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm smoking that's for sure!

5. That's a silly name for a strain :p

• Like Like x 1
  6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418240292.091897.jpg this bowl full of hash joint roaches

• Like Like x 1
  7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418250707.809375.jpg close on this one maybe two weeks need to make sure I get it flushed good too maybe three weeks idk.

8. Some grape ape in the bongos.

Cheers

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. what day of flower time are you on now?
    Might I recommend taking it to 3-4 more weeks brotha,... plants really fatten up in the last couple weeks of their flowering cycle.

Your pistils(hairs) should turn orange/brown and recede into the flowers' structure.

Unless you know the strain, and know the breeder's recommended flower time. (Some strains finish in less than 8 weeks of flowering)
    A nice rule of thumb is a minimum of 8-9 weeks (60 days) but, the best way to tell if your flowers are ready for harvest is to scope the trichomes.

Clear Trichomes- not ready

1/2 clear 1/2 milky/cloudy -almost ready(some like to harvest at this point) - really heady high

All cloudy- getting real close(most growers harvest at this point) again, very heady high.

1/4 Amber trichomes 3/4 cloudy- perfect harvest time IMO /E -perfectly balanced high... Nice heady high, that transitions into that "narcotic like body stone"
    At this point, most of all the sugar leaf will also recede into the flower. Having fatter buds, with much less leaf to trim.

That last week of flower time, your jaw will hit the ground, as the buds will get soooo fat, they will flop over, because they are so heavy due to copious amounts of essential oils in the flowers.

Hope you take this as friendly advice, just love helping growers get the most out of their harvests.
    :hippie:

• Like Like x 1
  10. trainwreck vaped 

• Like Like x 1
  11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418314507.209097.jpg around week eight almost I have not fed it in a while I just gave it mollases and water yesterday and will be harvesting it for all of it's three grams lol idk in about two weeks it's farewell to this strain she got really slow and stopped producing clones .she was very very decent I remember one nice two ounce cut of her I smoked at Christmas last year.

• Like Like x 2
  12. #114 Physcotic1, Dec 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2014
    Idk means I don't Kare lol two weeks three weeks trash can whatev it just don't matter to me.

13. I cut a paper in half and rolled a pinner with a bunch of little hash pellets in it.

14. #116 Hashtag46n2, Dec 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2014
    Oh shit...

Didn't realize she was that size.., looked like she was a lot bigger from the first pic.

:hide:
    Carry on sir...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Homemade Super Critical wax ^.^ Just about out probably gonna blast some more today.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  16. im hopefull that it swells into about a quad though .

• Like Like x 1
  17. Some green crack with crumble on top.

• Like Like x 2
  18. looks clean I don't purify mine like that I just wash it vigorously then pour through a micron screen and then evaporate that's all takes me five minutes I make a batch most mornings with my coffe but I still have some left from yesterday ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418319652.438821.jpg