Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are you smoking this morning The most important smoke of the day you know lol

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Physcotic1, Nov 5, 2014.

Weed on steroids :0

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417748792.319686.jpg so much hash in this bone .

i love my grower (no homo) lol :D

4. Wake up grab your blunts and blaze up.;o

5. Ran out of blunts, only joints & bowls until Tuesday

image.jpg
    Sour OG, love this strain. Wanna grow & breed it back with Chemdawg or Trainwreck or both ☺️

6. #86 Physcotic1, Dec 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417874752.780228.jpg this roach from last night seriously has so much hash in it I couldn't finish it.;)

7. Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahajajajahhahahah

8. More indoor that a friend grew, topped with some dispensary hash. 

9. #92 Physcotic1, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417998610.244004.jpg im high

10. My camera won't take a good pic of these buds but they look good and I've been sedated for months solid now!

11. Just smoked a little bit of some Morning Star. No pics unfortunately, but I'm soaring.

Have a good day my gc la familia

12. About to puff some mellow yellow.

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418138294.853802.jpg need to get something besides joints to smoke this out of but for now it is going in a joint with about a gram of dry herb so innefeient but it works just .

14. 34 grams of some dank ass sun-purged crumbly waxy honey oil:D we used dank sweet leaf trim and lots of it!

Attached Files:

15. wish I could try your dab rig all these joints are a motha fucka whipping up another batch it's probably twenty dabs or so but no rig only joints and blunts my wood pipe catches on fire when I smoke oil in it