Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are you smoking this morning The most important smoke of the day you know lol

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Physcotic1, Nov 5, 2014.

1. I'm smoking dem dere fan leaves!
    It takes about 2 leaves  just get a buzz going lol. 

2. And we smokin on some blue cheese sour deeze rolled it up and smoked the tree.

3. Nugs of sun grown

4. #65 Physcotic1, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014
    Looking into dabbing already have a torch and some hash of course I need to construct a " nail ,or a skillet is what I'm gonna call it." Cause it looks more like a skillet than a nail.im a machinist

5. Guess I could heat up a baby food jar and drop some oil in it then use a funnel to breathe in the smoke no water filter to cool down the smoke though

6. @physcotic1 I have yet to dab & I'm not a fan of vaping. Usually I smear the hash on my blunt or bowls

7. Some indoor a friend of mine grew. 

8. Sun grown Sour OG Kush, picked up a zip from a local collective. They did a good job, can tell love was put into the grow. 💚

image.jpg

9. Only takes me five minutes to go from nugget to this I used just a gram got back this ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417621252.906663.jpg

10. And left that on tha plate for later scraping is a lot of work on the digits ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417621326.996203.jpg

11. Just got home from work but it's still morning! Just finished vaping a bowl of blue dream I started before work and now I'm gonna load a fat bowl of this Tangie.  I haven't tried it yet and it's my first time trying this strain  :metal:

12. why no pic ?

13. #74 SlightlyStonedSD, Dec 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2014
    1417621623727.jpg 1417621639006.jpg
    cupl-o-pics

lol I wrote the post on the computer then took pics on my phone and was like... how do I combine these?

14. Say goodbye to the tangerine sky say hello say hello to tomorrow .thumbs up smiley thing

15. About 5 grams of White Widow and some other strain, and some honey oil from some Pineapple nuggz :ey:
    Both of my oil rigs broke tho.....

Attached Files:

16. Nothing! No where to buy ir around here.

17. If I had a dab rig I know I would use about half as much because I have to put like ten dabs in each joint .

18. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417704986.148086.jpg sungrown homegrown blue dream is what I'm told it taste lik

19. A

Shred!!!!!!!