Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are you smoking this morning The most important smoke of the day you know lol

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Physcotic1, Nov 5, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416316771.656036.jpg some hash and some chronic.

2. your weed needs a trim more than a french sorority girl :p

about to vape some candy jack!

3. vaporized 'ms. Universe'

that sexy bitch

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416665759.162140.jpg 3 grams of hash .

5. A joint of martian kandy and a cup of folgers crystals.

yawn.jpg

6. i don't trim a lot of the leaves because of the trichomes since I'm the only one smoking it I just leave them a little leafy for a quicker trim job .

7. I haven't smoked yet but I feel stoned maybe because I'm smoking four hash joints a day for the past week I have like 30 hash joint roaches now I need to get a vaporizer pen for my hash oil and then I just switch completely to concentrate so I don't have to smoke so much.but yeah I'm about to light up a joint of purple Mexican with a tenth gram of hash in it.

8. Nobody smoking in the mornings!

9. Coffee flavored hash lol.not really but I was considering it

10. Two hits off a joint gotta start conserving .

11. #53 BluDreams, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    [​IMG]This
    [​IMG]

12. This. Dabbing.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417154869.500900.jpg the Herb Makin Me Irie.

14. Pass the Garcia Vega .

15. I vape I dont smoke, too cool [ I know, you dont have to tell me! ;)

16. those are some sweet nuggets

17. Roll one up and put some of that tasty concentrate in there wow flavors made an appearance this morning .hard to describe words don't define that flavor.

18. #60 OG Bob Gnarley, Nov 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2014
    A blunt of GSCxSkunkhaze then a joint of Sour Kush, very happy with my Black Friday shopping.🔥🔥🔥

@physcotic1 I only take pics of the prettiest ones.