Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are you smoking this morning The most important smoke of the day you know lol

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Physcotic1, Nov 5, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415891643.199753.jpg SMOKIN A LOT

2. Taking some bowl hits of some Sour OG.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415967775.491298.jpg espresso and chronic!

4. Orange kush and Lemon Haze blunt
    image.jpg

I always waken& bake with my morning coffee!

5. No new pics but I am hump-starting my brain with the same steam-roller in my avatar pic, doing Durban Poison I found topped with the last of my bubble hash for a monster medicated hit first thing...

...and the Las Vegas Hash Famine of 2014 continues...

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416058947.300208.jpg hash joints are spoiling me my tolerance has got to be up because I've been smoking on some DOWN!

7. Definitely had to start day with some green crack I just finished drying. Heading out to work brunch in good ol DC. Ah thank you DC for passing measure 71.

Attached Files:

8. #29 s A t I v A, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2014
    I mixed grape stomper with mob boss

Attached Files:

9. word I used to live there and smoke there it was not easy to find bud there .I do love that city. Had a beer in an underground movie theatre made a lot of interesting friends back in 2006 2007 I lived in Oregon in the late ninetys where I went to hs also went to elementary school in San Diego Denver Dallas Houston man I've been all over but I remember dc well it's my new favorite place knocking San Diego right off my radar it's also where I got into minor threat.

10. I I I me me me ^^^ lol I'm nostalgic like that I have fond memories of every city I've been and every state I've lived in .ive been to all of them except Hawaii Alaska Puerto Rico and those expansion states .

11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416071706.572688.jpg second one of these today .

12. Haven't fired up my bowl yet but some OG Kush in a little bit for sure.

13. A gram of skywalker from my delivery service.
    sky.jpg

14. Although it's 1 now, I'm currently smoking on some Pine OG I got from the club.

15. Wow I had this last night for the first time for my insomnia and I must admit it hit me harder than any strain ever has. Full body relaxation. But really really medicated.

well this was grown by my personal grower, but im sure yours is similar as well

17. Was a really hard hitting indica