Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Are You Smoking Right Now?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CloudsOfTHC, May 14, 2014.

1. #1 CloudsOfTHC, May 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2014
    I just smoked 3jojnts of shake, one bowl of lemon kush and some ts blue dream... what about you :p ?

2. I like how the nugs looks so dense.

3. Some bubble hash from some skunk 1

4. Some crazy blue dream :) :smokin:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. That is some really nice purp! Where you from?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Ontario Canada

7. Jealousy over here. <--

Finished the last of my Jack Herer last night. I might have 20g of White Widow coming soon from the DNM, but it was supposed to be here last week. Probably seized.

So for tonight I'm just vaping some pipe tobacco. I don't usually smoke, but I just like the ritual of filling my vape and toking a bit. It gives a little buzz.
    IMG_20140514_185848.jpg

8. Let's bring this back on top. This afternoon, Durban Poison (THC 20%), sativa. Tonight had some 303 OG (THC 18%) indica.

9. I'm currently smoking on some Pineapple Express from a dispensary in Sacramento.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1