What are you smoking on?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Adm!n47, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Bongs, Pipes, Bubblers, Papers and any concoction youve created!

2. #2 Adm!n47, Mar 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2015
    Glass Coca Cola bong

3. #3 IDTENT, Mar 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2015
    My bong recently broke, so now I'm smoking out of something I don't even know the name of. It began as a typical apple that I turned into a pipe. Then I hollowed out a second apple and connected it to the first with a thin steel pipe. Smoke burns on top of the first apple, passes down through the steel pipe and into the second apple where I breathe it in. The smoke isn't quite as hot as otherwise, so that's a plus, but I really just made this because I was bored [​IMG]

4. i bought a crappy little bong from my ex-boyfriend's roommate, but I doctored it up a little... I got a new hitter piece for it, and I taped a tall voss water bottle to the mouthpiece so now it's about 8 inches taller... i used to not use it at all (I have a ton of other pieces) but now i use it more than any other piece, it hits really hard even though it looks like a piece of junk!!

5. uploadfromtaptalk1426437316892.jpg i have a glass coca cola bong. It hit me so hard i felt high the whole next day. I recommend this to everyone (fill the bottle with sand or other material when drilling the hole)

6. Nice

7. Check out this little guy, 4 slit showerhead with built in drop-down 

Wish I could be smoking on this amazing little guy, in my store right now but I've wanted to take it home to rip all week! 

Attached Files:

8. Current collection. Besides the devol vip my glass changes with the seasons. Always buying and selling new shit to keep me entertained. LEFT: Zach P mini tube CENTER: Earl Jr recycler RIGHT: Devol vip #1

Attached Files:

9. My new cheech bong with red eye atachments

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum