Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what are you smoking on right now?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by cinderellax, Sep 5, 2012.

1. What r u smoking on right now? Post a pic!

I'm smoking on blue tiger and the one OG. The one looks like Christmas <3

Attached Files:

2. image-2050036193.jpg

Blue dream, love how fruity this stuff smells, a great head high one of my favorite head high strains.

3. nothing sadly :(

4. [quote name='"TrapMuzik"']

Blue dream, love how fruity this stuff smells, a great head high one of my favorite head high strains.[/quote]

I love blue dream. That's one of ny favorite strains. Here's a pic of some blue dream I had

Attached Files:

5. [quote name='"Sparkee"']nothing sadly :([/quote]

I took a bong rip for u

6. Take another one then because I'm also smoking on nada. :mad:

7. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']Take another one then because I'm also smoking on nada. :mad:[/quote]

I just did and it was lovely.

Attached Files:

8. I'm curious about the one og? do you have the strain details?

9. I'm not sure what it is, but it's pretty good. My tolerance at a point I can't get REALLY high no matter what I smoke but this stuff gets me just right. you can't really see it but there are some very nice crystals in this bud. And it is very dense. Once chopped up each bugged will give you at least 15 bongs.

I mostly smoke from my duel chamber "Bubbles" or the big glass bong "Big Boy". Before I got those two I was rocking the Viper bong and for a very brief day I used the bamboo "Panda" bong. Iv only had Bubbles for a week but Iv gotta say, it's the way to go. The smoke is so smooth and cool. It's def. for the connoisseur smoker.

Also, for excursions to the great outside world I rock those Tornado flavoured pre-rolled joint papers. Good for a nice long walk. ;)

Attached Files:

10. ^you're kidding me right?

11. Those are some very unique bongs lol. Other than my badass dirty Rico bong, I have 3 other cheap ones lol. Dirty Rico is the best so far tho. For its size it hits hard

12. [quote name='"hope2toke"']I'm curious about the one og? do you have the strain details?[/quote]

I just tried to find strain details but it doesn't exist yet. Leafly and Google don't have any info on it. Probably too new?

13. Ooooh that looks dank. What is it?

14. You don't always know the answer to that question when you live in MO

15. Smoking on newports in the DMV. horrible

16. depressing. I'll take a bong rip for you

17. Here's some pics on some dank bud I've smoked on recently.

first pic is blue dream
    second pic i have no idea
    third 5 gram nug of blue dream
    5th pic is either super silver haze or white widow, they were equally this kiefy and i had them at the same time.

I can't remember the rest lol

Attached Files:

18. Is this for me? I don't get it???

19. I didn't either paws.