Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are you smoking on Christmas?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by thunderfunk, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Here is my Christmas tree.

Attached Files:

2. Today I'm going to smoke some : NG dynamite , Subcool Pandora's box , ET Lemon Diesel if I got some extra time after that ether some Sfv or some purple Buddha

Have a nice Xmas everyone :)

3. cheese pretty potent where i live

4. waiting on my "Merry Christmas" sac right now :D :bongin:

5. All my dealers are dry at the moment. I got a guy coming through but not til really late at night. hope I get some soon. It is the worst feeling when you have money but can't find any weed:( Merry christmas. For the wait it better be the dankest of danks:p

6. :smoking:Lemon Hazzzeeeee

7. Ahhh love some lemon haze!!
    Got some master kush for tonight but daytime ive got some of this Island Sweet Skunk that im loving and watching some basketball. niiiice

8. Good luck.

I was able to pick up a couple different kinds of bud in the past few days. And my dealer text me today saying he's got some Silver Haze in that I'll be picking up tomorrow. So it looks like I'll be smoking good through the new year!

9. thanks dude. got lucky and one of my old dealers texted me out of the blue. He's dropping it off in a couple of minutes:D Just in time for 4:20:smoking: haha

10. #10 Jo-h420, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2012
    Durban Poison, it is fantastic lol

11. all of these

Attached Files:

12. Afghan Kush

13. Couldn't find any dank. Have to smoke mids :(

14. Chemdog and UK Cheese. :) so blitzed. I hope all the dry stoners get some bud and the tokers keep tokin christmas trees. Merry Christmas

15. Mmm QP

Attached Files:

16. mmm. some OG Kush and Lemon Kush. Got a nice deal too since it was christmas ;D

17. og kush, grape kush, hindu kush

18. ATF and Skywalker :smoke: