What are you reading!?

Discussion in 'The Bookshelf' started by Dryice, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Pushed Too Far by Ann Voss Peterson.

~Toni~

2. Burned Too Hot by Ann Voss Peterson....its the Second one in the Series.

~Toni~

3. Oregon CDL driving manual

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Dead Too Soon Also by the Same Author Ann Voss Peterson. Its the Last Book in the Series.

~Toni~

5. Code Name Chandler: The Beginning by J.A.Konrath & Ann Voss Peterson.

Its a Series about a Lethal Female Spy an its Awesome.

~Toni~

6. An Island To Myself by Tom Neale
    One of my favorite books of all time.

Island.jpg

7. Pines (a Wayward Pines Thriller) by Blake Crouch...its the First Book ina Trilogy.

~Toni~

8. Wasn't Feeling that Last Series to Much...iStarted Reading Endurance by J.A Konrath now. Dude Does some Wild af Stories so I will I bet I will Like this one too.

~Toni~

9. "Billy Strobe" by John Martel. A law school grad gets into a stock scam, goes to the big house then comes out to avenge his father and gets involved in murders.

10. When all Hell breaks loose the stuff you need to survive. By Cody Lundin.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Haven't read this since Grade School.

On Beyond Zebra.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Just Reading one called "Shot Of Tequila" rn by J.A Konrath again...this Dude names a lot of his Books about Alchohol but they LIT Stories this one about the Mafia an stuff lol.

~Toni~

13. just done college for the year so can finally read stuff that isnt chem textbooks : ) found this book on phytocannabinoids its a short lil academic review of the chem, cultivation and pharmacology of weed, says in there you can convert CBD to psychoactive cannabinodiol using a photochemical mech so thats super interesting lol. if ur not super into the chem side of things but wanna know more about drugs and the body i def reccomend the entheogen review, sure some on here know about it already

14. The Moral Animal by Robert Wright

15. Just Reading another Thriller Story by J.A Konrath Called Origin...Seems to be about a Demon ina Underground Place escapes. Say what you will but this Dudes Books Keep me Interested an that's a Hard ting to do.

~Toni~

16. #3216 Dizzy, May 24, 2020
    Last edited: May 26, 2020
    The List by J.A Konrath . Im Going through all his Books tbh this one Great too.

~Toni~

17. Afraid by J.A Konrath...Not sure What it About yet but Probably just as Wild as the Others.

~Toni~

18. Trapped by J.A Konrath again Baby...this Guy did a Ton of Books so ima be Reading his Stories for a Minute Still.

~Toni~

19. Haunted House by J.A Konrath Babii...like I Said im Going this dudes Cool af Stories really Fast because they Awesome.

~Toni~

20. One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish...........