What are you reading!?

Discussion in 'The Bookshelf' started by Dryice, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Re-reading -

upload_2016-12-22_19-39-34.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  2. I recently started "The Fireman" by Joe Hill. All of a sudden a disease is discovered where the victim eventually spontaneously combusts, and it's spreading like wild fire. It's creepier than I make it sound, so far so good.

3. A Season in Hell/Illuminations collection of Arthur Rimbaud’s works, the English translation versions by Wyatt Mason. I like the quick prose pieces that are easy to pick up and read through.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rereading the Dark Tower series by Stephen King

• Like Like x 2
  5. If you enjoy the Dark Tower series I highly recommend Stephen Kings book The Talisman it is a very good book.

6. Demons and Wizards did an album based off that series called 'Touched by the Crimson King'

They arent for everyone but i enjoy it!

7. My man. Did you ever read the biography of Rimbaud that came out a few years ago? It's pretty good. That snot-nosed brat really lived life to the fullest.

8. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. The HAB Theory..
    Allan Eckert Planetary Rollover..
    Fiction written off an older hard science self published work called Cataclysms of the earth [Hugh Auchincloss Brown]
    Thought provoking stuff.. You'll never look at things quite the same again.. Global warming is a good thing..
    BNW

10. Sorry, just saw this. I haven't read that, do you know who authored that? I would definitely be interested in looking into that.

11. Graham Robb was the author. It is easily one of the best literary biographies I've ever read.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I’ll have to pick that up. I find Rimbaud an interesting person, he was certainly a unique soul! Thanks for the info.

13. I've just started You by Caroline Kepnes. I'm having trouble getting going, but I'm really not to far into it.

14. For something different.
    a-confederacy-of-dunces-by-john-kennedy-toole.jpg

15. Diary of a Submissive-A Modern True Tale of Sexual Awakening
    It is good so far, it is actually keeping me interested.

16. Moroccan Arabic 2nd Edition by Aaron Sakulich.