What are you reading!?

Discussion in 'The Bookshelf' started by Dryice, Mar 13, 2010.

• Like Like x 1
  1. I'm currently listening to "Interface" by Neal Stephenson. It's abut a presidential election where the candidate has a chip implanted in his brain and is being controlled by a shady group. I'm a big Stephenson fan so I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

If you like hard sci fi, I can easily recommend "Seveneves" by the same author. So good.

2. got it from goodwill for $1 awhile back and i plan on investing in more real estate once i sell some land i inherited, so i figured i might as well read it....
    [​IMG]

3. The Soul of Black Folk and
    The Year of Yes

4. "NOS4A2" written by Joe Hill who is Stephen King's son. He can actually write too, it's pretty good so far.

5. Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series! BEST BOOKS EVER!

• Like Like x 1
  6. lu
    lucky bastard! no watts books at my local libraries.

7. a book called Finger-prints of the Gods by Graham Hancock. pure shit not even gonna finish it....i cant. starting "River God" by Wilbur Smith tonight.

8. a book called Finger-prints of the Gods by Graham Hancock. pure shit not even gonna finish it....i cant. starting "River God" by Wilbur Smith tonight.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. How long you been at it?

10. shot. me too. what you think?

11. I started that book and enjoyed it, however magician of the gods was a bit less enjoyable.

Hancock has done some excellent journalism

12. t
    agreed the beginning is brilliant! i'm on chapter 13 now and i have lost interest completely. have you finished it?

13. No i borrowed it from the library and didnt have time to finish it.

The Antarctic maps was very interesting.